Restaurants near Vintage Hostel
- 73, rue de Dunkerque, 75009 Paris, France (Formerly Prelude Gare Du Nord)Distance: 0.0 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 2
Nice Location (Anvérs), near Sacrecreu and Gare du Nord. Very secure, clean and cheap.Popular with
- Nearby Restaurants
- 123, rue de Dunkerque, Paris 75010 FranceRanked #77 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
This is a filthy train station with really rude attendants. Use the machines and don't sit on the floor or use a public phone. I had to back in 2010...
- 45 Rue du Nil, 75002 Paris, FranceRanked #18 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 1.0 mi
We went last October for my 40th birthday and getting a reservation here was an adventure. Calling was near impossible from the states. I finally gave up when my husband...Popular with
- 517 Rue des Trois Frères, 75018 Paris, FranceRanked #23 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.3 mi7 reviews
A very small restaurant with family style seating, the walls are covered in grafiti of patrons from past meals so the ambiance is fantastic. It is obviously a fondu restaurant,...
- 67 Rue du Faubourg Montmartre, 75009 Paris, FranceRanked #26 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi9 reviews
This is an incredible restaurant. It was founded in 1896, and ever since it has been serving classic French food with very reasonable prices. Appetizers begin from couple of euros...Popular with
- 76 Rue des Abbesses, 75018 Paris, FranceRanked #36 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.4 mi
Originally my companion and I were looking for a Friday evening dinner in the crowded centre of Montmartre, where our holiday let was.....until a local suggested we make our way...
- 824 Rue la Vieuville, 75018 Paris, FranceRanked #48 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.4 mi
Your best bet for veg food if you are staying in or around the Montmartre area, Au Grain de Folie focuses on fresh, whole, simple meals that are cooked up...Popular with
- 1062 Rue des Martyrs, 75009 Paris, FranceRanked #54 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.3 mi4 reviews
A great little cafe open daily at the edge of the 9th. It's an easy 5 minute walk from the Anvers Metro station. Kooka Boora specializes in coffee...really good coffee....Popular with