Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Vision HotelCommunity ManagerMember ofTrendstersLocal CultureFoodies+ 4First to ReviewDec 20, 2012
Nice service and adequate accommodations, but that's about it. The hotel restaurant did not look appetizing and there's not too much directly nearby. Your best bet for entertainment is to walk several blocks to the huge mall nearby (head toward the subway to the right after leaving, then turn left at the intersection). The hotel is also a bit old, though there were no glaring problems with the room.
Mediocre108 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 88% of guests.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 81% of the guests liked it.
- Food76% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 59% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Service58% indicated the reception staff was not good.
This 3.0 star property has a business center. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge and concierge services.
Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer complimentary newspapers. Televisions have satellite channels and free movie channels. Rooms also include desks and clock radios. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.