Vista del Mar Boutique Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Vista del Mar Boutique HotelFirst to ReviewApr 08, 2013
We love this small hotel. We’ve now stayed here three times. It is clean, cheap, and right in town. Easy walk to all restaurants, bars, and shopping. But if you are looking for beach access, AI amenities, elevator, and luxury, it is not a place for you. It is also not a place that caters to families with children (I’m so glad). Rather, main clientele here are divers and adults that love to experience the real side of Cozumel. Vista Del Mar is right in town on the busy Avenida Rafael Meglar, facing the water. In fact you can see the cruise ships docking from the ocean view rooms. You are right in town, so expect noise and expect that you are not going to be near beaches. Our stay included a breakfast of juice, coffee, and Mexican sweet bread (conchas) - yum. Tons of restaurants all around and all walking distance. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Very Good!128 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location91% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 71%.