Viva Hotel Pitti Palace
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Viva Hotel Pitti PalaceMember ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7First to Review
I have fond memories of my week odd long stay here. It was a convenient spot right by the Ponte Vechio. This was in the middle of everything. Mind you the furnishings were not Four Seasons, but I didnt want it to be for my everyday living, drinking, eating, partying, recovering that I did while I was there. The water fountain out front is very useful while I was dousing my head after a night of drinking.
One thing though is that they lock their front doors after business hours. I learned the hard way that they do have a door bell to alert the staff to unlock the entry way. Which I unceremoniously used during my drunk state.
Excellent!1788 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 96%.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.