An Italian palace in the middle of Miami, Vizcaya was built by industrialist James Deering in the early 1900s. His affinity for European architecture inspired him to build it, and it was designed to bring all the elements so unique to Miami into the home. Expansive gardens and shrubbery line the estate's walls, and the museum often lends itself to ...
Restaurants near Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- 10.73 mi4 Grove Isle Drive, Coconut Grove, FL, United States0.73 mi from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
Five stars for ambiance. We've never tried the food, but it's a breathtaking setting on private Grove Isle, a man-made island close to our home. Go there for a glass of wine or drink and you'll forget all your cares.
- 20.63 mi2465 Southwest 17th Avenue, Miami, FL, United States0.63 mi from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens1 review
Fantastic Spanish (as in Spain) food in a beautiful restaurant hiding inside a BP gas station. Easy to miss, but worth looking for. They also have a fantastic selection of reasonably priced wine. An unforgettable experience.
- 30.48 mi
- 40.66 mi
- 52.37 miVersailles Restaurant, 3555 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135-41962.37 mi from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens28 reviews
Stretching a block along Little Havana's Calle Ocho, this cuban restaurant is an iconic part of Miami. Grab a guava pastry and a cafecito at the window or go inside and enjoy lechon asado, a sandwich Cubano , or ropa vieja. Yum.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBusiness
- 61.8 mi
- 72.26 mi3201 Rickenbacker Cswy, Key Biscayne, FL 331492.26 mi from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
Beautiful evening. The food here is wonderful and if you want seafood this is the place to go in miami! This restaurant embodies all of miami.Popular withFoodiesLocalLuxury
- 82.28 mi3252 Coral Way, Miami, FL 331452.28 mi from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
We had a layover in Miami and luckily Sergio's opens early. Their empanadas are awesome and their breakfast sandwich that we had was big enough to share. We had almost seven hours so we ended up busing it back from the restaurant. If you have the time I would take the bus because it's much cheaper than the cab.
- 92.91 mi601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL2.91 mi from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens10 reviews
Come & see the Heat PlayPopular withLocal
- 101.78 mi15 Southeast 10th Street, Miami, FL1.78 mi from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens9 reviews
Italian Restaurant15 SE 10th St, Miami, FL(305) 374-9449. Just about "every Brickellite" from "business" types to "first dates" makes "repeat visits" to this "charming" oasis – a rustic "old Vermont barn" plunked down in the middle of Miami – for its "excellent" country Italian cooking; "unobtrusive" service, a "beautiful" garden with "lots of foliage" and live jazz Wednesday–Sunday nights add ...Popular withFoodiesBusinessNightlife
- 112.82 mi
- 122.39 mi
- 132.55 mi
- 142.81 mi
- 151.71 mi901 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL, United States1.71 mi from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens8 reviews
http://www.marybrickellvillage Don't miss Perricone's historic restaurant.Popular withTrendstersNightlifeFamilies
- 161.75 mi
- 172.04 mi
- 181.8 mi900 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL1.8 mi from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens7 reviews
The name pretty much says it all here. The thing that makes this different than every other burger joint is the design and the diversity of the menu. The place is like a cross between a modern industrial space and a family restaurant. There are booths with crayons for writing on the wall all within an industrial space. The menu ...Popular withFoodiesNightlifeFamilies
- 191.81 mi1155 South Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33131, United States1.81 mi from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens6 reviews
Crazy About You is the newest concept to affordable dining in Brickell. With it's truly unique lounge setting, warm decor, prestigious dining room, & picturesque water front dining it is bound to be one of Brickell's most upscale prefered destinations. "Crazy About You" is truly an experience not to be missedPopular withFoodiesLocalLuxury
- 201.76 mi3381 Pan American Dr, Coconut Grove, FL 331331.76 mi from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
Fresh seafood and grill right on the water and away from the hustle and bustle of the grove nightlife. So if you're looking for a mellow place to hang with friends this is a good spot. Also ate some great Clam Chowder and had grilled dolphin for the first time.