The Volt Sunset Cafe services the Volt Corporate Park with internal catering and an on campus facility. The food is at a reasonable cost, slightly lower than going off campus. In addition their menu varies throughout the week. The food is not particularly outstanding, just somewhat average. The service team is very personable and curteous. A lot of our staff ...
Restaurants near Volt Sunset Cafe
- 613.66 mi691 S Main St, #90, Orange, CA 928683.66 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe
ohhhhh yeahhh I LOVE the Jamba Juice... This joint always has a friendly smiling staff, plentiful parking and is clean. You can drink your jamba here but why. its always so nice on a hot day to drink it outside if you want to stay there. The other option is to hop in your ride and keep cruising where ever ...Popular with
- 624.38 mi1343 East Chapman Avenue, Fullerton, California4.38 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe2 reviews
3.5 stars. Only because the wait is always ridiculously long. I really love the food here. It's really good. I've had pita wraps and also the plates. The Chicken Shwarma is really good, but the kabobs are pretty good as well. But every time I come, even when it's not really lunch time, it's easily a 15-20 mins wait to ...
- 633.44 mi3322 East Chapman Avenue, Orange, CA, United States3.44 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe2 reviews
I don't know why this place has such a low rating, but where else can you get a better pancake than here @ The Original Pancake House? IHOP's? Gross! Danny's? Even worse. This place serves the best pancake out of all the pancake places I tried. I love eggs and sausage, so I always get the sunny sun up eggs ...
- 641.96 mi954 N Tustin St, Orange, CA 928671.96 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe3 reviews
This place is fantastic. It's not impressive to look at but the food is great. I've been coming here for 15+ years and it's always one of the first places I bring people who are visiting from out if town.
- 653.08 mi220 S Bradford Ave, Placentia, CA 928703.08 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe2 reviews
Ok so I am not the biggest carnitas fan in the world and well I have learned that this is the place for carnitas... well turn that on its head, I went pollo and carne asada! But hey if I am having pork in my tacos I want Al Pastor not carnitas. So yeah this place is intriguing to say ...Popular with
- 663.89 mi512 North State College Boulevard, Fullerton, California3.89 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe2 reviews
What's up? Well nothing really...I wish I knew so I could have chosen to eat at Pieology next door. My friend Jules C and I were searching for a place that was open after 9pm to grab some noodle soup on a cold night in Fullerton and I stumbled upon What's Up Men on Yelp. The name was intriguing so ...
- 671.72 mi
- 683.85 mi2720 Nutwood., Ste B, Fullerton, CA 92831, United States3.85 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe1 review
Turkey Sandwich with Stuffing and Cranberry? Are you kidding me. It;s amazing. Yes, sounds a little weird, but trust me, it's good. Now I could list all the other sandwiches here, but it would take days. They have over 51 sandwiches. Yes, you can make your own, but you can customize everything. It's so tasty, fresh, and everyone here is ...
- 692.47 mi480 N Tustin St, Orange, CA 928672.47 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe
OMG the chicken taco made love to my tastebuds! I aint afraid to admit it either. After one bite I am hooked =D ok so yeah driving around and randomly see this joint tucked back behind a taco bell of all places and I was in the mood for a taco or three so yeah here I went... I stroll ...Popular with
- 702.21 mi801 S State College Blvd, Anaheim, CA 928062.21 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe
OMG OMG OMG this place has the best pizza EVER!!.. no joke! order the Luigi's special.. you will not be disappointed.. The people here are so very nice too, i feel like i have arrived with my family.. I can not recommend this place enough
- 711.89 mi1035 North Tustin Avenue, Anaheim, CA, United States1.89 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe1 review
Awesome Coffee Shop. Great Coffee and nice environment. The employees here are really nice. I came in with a wedding party on a rainy day for some coffee and they were super nice. It was an awesome break from the long day and I'll definitely be going back here. They even made shapes in our coffee foam.
- 723.89 mi505 N State College Blvd, Fullerton, California3.89 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe1 review
I'm a burger guy, but I'm trying to be a healthy guy too. And we all know burgers aren't salads. :-). But if its a healthy turkey burger with only meat as the ingredient then you know it will be good. They just opened a month ago and have a few franchises. The turkey burger wasn't greasy, wasn't huge, and ...
- 732.81 mi238 W Chapman Ave, orange, ca 928862.81 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe1 review
No opening day jitters here. Super attentive staff today. By the time I was half done I had been asked if I needed anything no less than ten times. I had secretly been hoping opening day patrons may have gotten a lil bonus for having been there on opening day, but that was to no avail. I also apparently missed ...Popular with
- 744.77 mi353 E 17th Street4.77 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe
I organized a pizza party for my birthday at Pitfire. I had the wherewithal to call in advance to see if I could reserve a table for 20 people and sure enough, they had room for us. Katie Snowden was a breeze to deal with. I had the option of letting everyone order or doing a pre-order so I opted ...Popular with
- 753.35 mi
- 763.88 mi195 East City Place Drive, Santa Ana, California3.88 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe1 review
Amazing sandwiches!! Small, little place in a live work loft area. The owner works there and always says hi. They have a limited supply of awesome sandwiches too, so sometimes if you come to late they are sold out. They are all good. I loved my tuna sandwich and even tried the pork belly. Amazing. The bread was so fresh. ...
- 772.28 mi
- 781.78 mi918 N Glassell St, Orange, CA 928671.78 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe
What a great find for a hole in the wall. This is one of those places you question whether you are at a good spot, until you walk in the door. I went here with a co-worker and as soon as we crossed the threshold of no turning back, aka entering the establishment, well several things dawned on me; 1 ...Popular with
- 792.26 mi450 S State College Blvd, Anaheim, CA 928062.26 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe1 review
So every now and then you go out to a restaurant and the restaurant has an attitude / ego... well this is one of those places. All of their stuff says that they are the "Home of the best Tacos". Well guess what, these crazy cocky folks backed it up! As a whole their tacos were dayem good. Individually, I ...Popular with
- 802.23 mi2117 East Ball Road, Anaheim, CA2.23 mi from Volt Sunset Cafe
Holy Banh Mi and Rotisserie quickie chickie!!! YUM!!! I was just cruising around today looking for a new taco spot for lunch and spotted some hole in the wall taco joint. So I pull up and right in front of my truck next door to the taco spot was rotisserie chicken and banh mi's. So I think WTH, lets let ...Popular with