As always with the W Hotel chain, you can expect impeccable service and a quality hotel combined with a fun atmosphere. I love that this hotel is attached to a huge mall and office complex, as it made finding food and shopping so simple and easy. Even taking the train here was a breeze. There was nothing I didn't like ...
Restaurants near W Hong Kong for Foodies
- 10.14 miShop 1086, 1/F, Elements, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong0.14 mi from W Hong Kong3 reviews
There are good reasons why the lines at Sen-ryo are long where peak times could set you back up to two hours of wait....and people still do it because of the super fresh fish and super reasonable pricing.Popular with
- 20.08 miNga Cheung Road, Sha County, China0.08 mi from W Hong Kong8 reviews
The soup dumplings and beef stew noodles are to die for here! Also the winter melon tea and boba milk tea was light and fluffy - perfectly Taiwanese! Very cute decor would definitely come back!Popular with
- 30.04 miInternational Commerce Centre (icc)/the Ritz-carlton Hong Kong 1 Austin Road West, Hong Kong0.04 mi from W Hong Kong16 reviews
The highest bar in the world, Ozone is located on the 118th floor of the Ritz Carlton in Kowloon. Splurge on a few drinks (around $12-15 USD each), lounge around and enjoy the view of the HK skyline all lit-up at night.Popular with
- 40.14 miShop R002-003, 3/F, Roof Deck, Elements, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong0.14 mi from W Hong Kong2 reviews
High quality Cantonese served in a nostalgic Chinese / modern atmosphere. Prices are high and it is hard to get excited about the location -- on a roof deck in a mall. If you are going to pay David Tang prices, The China Club is much better. OK but I wouldn't return.Popular with
- 50.0 mi
- 60.14 mi
- 70.14 miShop 1028C, 1/F, Elements, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong0.14 mi from W Hong Kong
Yu Joy serves traditional cantonese fare with flair! The food is always excellent: the soup du jour is a go to favorite, the roast chicken tender, juice and delicious. Then there's the attentive service. The bright and airy dining areas (both) are really comfortable and dining here is almost...just almost like having a wonderful home cooked (the almost part) at ...
- 80.14 miShop 2103-04, 2/F, Elements, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong0.14 mi from W Hong Kong
Dondonya is Japanese restaurant that specializes in rice bowls: Curry Katsu Don, Gyu Don, Una Don, and Chirashi are some of its specialties. There are seasonal offerings like the Angus Beef Don, or Live Clams Don. Quick Services, nice ambiance, delicious foods, and reasonable prices are reasons why this restaurant is very popular.
- 90.0 miInternational Commerce Centre (icc)/the Ritz-carlton Hong Kong, 1 Austin Road West, Hong Kong0.0 mi from W Hong Kong
Michelin starred Chinese restaurant located on top the ICC tower within the Hong Kong Ritz, Tin Lung Heen could arguably be the highest Chinese restaurant (in a manmade building) in the world...at time of review. The service is attentive and the offerings delicious, both are complemented by the bonus awesome views. Cantonese styled Chinese is offered here for the dim ...
- 100.06 mi1 Austin Road West, Hong Kong0.06 mi from W Hong Kong
Sing Yin doesnt get the accolades of Tin Lung Heen at the Ritz (100 floors up) because it doesnt have any views. With a lack of views (or windows for that matter), Sing Yin more than makes up in the food and service department. The Lychee Baked/Roasted Duck is absolutely fantastic and is a house must try. The decor is ...
- 110.1 mi1 Austin Rd W, Hong Kong0.1 mi from W Hong Kong1 review
Relatively new steakhouse located in the Civic Square rooftop terrance of the Elements Mall, Prime delivers in food while some kinks still need be worked out in service. Their HKD$40 (US$5) happy hour drink specials can't be beat especially when it comes with discount burger specials.
- 120.79 mi1 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong0.79 mi from W Hong Kong7 reviews
Trendy contemporary Peking style restaurant on the 28th floor of One Peking. Amazing views of the harbour and HK island skyline. Food is delicious with large portions, but expect to shell out big bucks. Sexy dim ambiance, perfect for dates.Popular with
- 130.81 mi3 Salisbury Road, 九龍, Hong Kong0.81 mi from W Hong Kong2 reviews
If you like Peking Duck this is THE restaurant to go to. I think the quality had gone down a little bit over the years but I still haven't found another place in Hong Kong does it better. Bring your friends and family if you plan to dine here. The duck is super filling. Reservation recommended. The other dishes aren't ...Popular with
- 140.74 miHong Kong, China0.74 mi from W Hong Kong1 review
Japanese dessert Mochi ice cream that brought back memories of my Japan trip when I had it in hk. There are tons of flavors including an assortment of Asian flavors as well at European! My favorite is green tea and black sesame - Chinese and Japanese classics!Popular with
- 150.68 miShop 210 Silvercord Tower, 30 Canton Road, Hong Kong, China0.68 mi from W Hong Kong
Wow I see what all the rave is about ippudo. The ramen is perfectly cooked. You can customize your noodles. I always order hard for extra chewiness. All the ramen is good here. You can't go wrong with whatever you pick. Also try the Gyoza and tomato delicious!Popular with
- 160.67 mi
- 170.85 mi香港, 大角咀海庭道18號奧海城二期UG03舖0.85 mi from W Hong Kong
The UCC brand should be quite familiar to coffee enthusiasts in places where there are Japanese presence. The UCC Coffee Shop at the Olympia Mall is a Japanese's take on western styled foods eatery. That means the spaghetti served is very uniquely Asian and very delicious! This UCC branch is very bright and happy while the food, service, and coffees ...Popular with
- 180.95 mi26 Nathan Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong0.95 mi from W Hong Kong
Hak Ka Hut is great! Hak Ka Hut specializes in dim sum and Hakka-style cuisine. Hakka food stems from the Hakka people who live in the southeastern region of China. The food tastes delicious. I recommend the sweet Hakka dumplings with peanut fillings. Plus, the prices are quite affordable.Popular with
- 190.95 miShop 3 ,G/F, Lee wai Commercial Building, 1-3 Hart Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Sha County, China0.95 mi from W Hong Kong1 reviewPopular with
- 200.8 miOne Peking Road,, Hong Kong Hong Kong0.8 mi from W Hong Kong
On the 21st floor of the Peking 1 building is a place where many cuisines (japanese, Italian, Spanish), cocktails and a stunning view on HK Island meet. Tip: go there at 20, when the fireworks are going off.Popular with