Restaurants near W Hong Kong for Trendsters
- 1 Austin Rd W, Hong KongDistance: 0.0 mi19 reviewsHotel Class: 5
As always with the W Hotel chain, you can expect impeccable service and a quality hotel combined with a fun atmosphere. I love that this hotel is attached to a...Popular with
- Nearby Restaurants
- 2International Commerce Centre (icc)/the Ritz-carlton Hong Kong 1 Austin Road West, Hong KongRanked #3 overall in Hong Kong restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi15 reviews
The novelty is that Ozone is currently the highest bar in the world located on the 118th floor of the the HKG Ritz inside the ICC Tower. The trick is...Popular with
- 3Nga Cheung Road, Sha County, ChinaRanked #1 overall in Sha County restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi8 reviews
The soup dumplings and beef stew noodles are to die for here! Also the winter melon tea and boba milk tea was light and fluffy - perfectly Taiwanese! Very cute...Popular with
- 4Shop 1086, 1/F, Elements, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong KongRanked #37 overall in Hong Kong restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi2 reviews
I called my friend to find out where she wanted to eat for lunch and she told me "Look for Sanrio! It's a Japanese restaurant!" ???!!! A Hello Kitty themed...Popular with
- 6Shop 1028C, 1/F, Elements, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong KongDistance: 0.1 mi
Yu Joy serves traditional cantonese fare with flair! The food is always excellent: the soup du jour is a go to favorite, the roast chicken tender, juice and delicious. Then...
- 7International Commerce Centre (icc)/the Ritz-carlton Hong Kong, 1 Austin Road West, Hong KongDistance: 0.0 mi
Michelin starred Chinese restaurant located on top the ICC tower within the Hong Kong Ritz, Tin Lung Heen could arguably be the highest Chinese restaurant (in a manmade building) in...
- 8Shop 2103-04, 2/F, Elements, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong KongDistance: 0.1 mi1 review
Dondonya is Japanese restaurant that specializes in rice bowls: Curry Katsu Don, Gyu Don, Una Don, and Chirashi are some of its specialties. There are seasonal offerings like the Angus...
- 10Shop R002-003, 3/F, Roof Deck, Elements, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong KongDistance: 0.1 mi2 reviews
Like its sister restaurant, Hong Kong Tang, Kowloon Tang offers authentic tradition fare and flavors. However, while the mains are very Chinese, the dessert offerings are very Western. This is...Popular with