Completely different than the W in hollywood. The room interior here is drab, the vibe is more of a young business crowd. I did enjoy the pool area. Quiet, nice service.
Things to do near W Los Angeles - Westwood
- 10.24 mi1071 Glendon Ave0.24 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood7 reviews
#BeTipsy #BeStuffed This happy hour runs daily from 4pm to 7pm and then starts again at 10pm. The food menu is fifty percent off delicious items like crab cakes, sweet potato fries, mac and cheese, and sliders, and the drink menu includes $6 wines, $5 martinis, and $4 draft beers. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular withNightlife
- 20.21 mi
- 30.21 mi10886 Le Conte Ave, Los Angeles, CA0.21 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood2 reviews
LA's premier regional theatre attraction. Enjoy star-quality performances by some of Hollywood's local celebs and Broadway stage actors! Come early for pre-drinks in the beautifully designed courtyard & lounge.
- 40.24 mi100 Stein Plaza Driveway, Los Angeles, California0.24 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood2 reviews
Ditch the crowds and the heat by slipping into this underappreciated garden complex.Popular withOutdoor
- 50.22 mi
- 60.01 mi
- 70.53 mi
- 80.34 mi10899 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90024-43430.34 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood8 reviews
This is a great small museum with a wide variety of exhibitions, special cultural events, film screenings, readings and lectures.Popular withFamiliesAdventure
- 90.34 mi
- 100.34 mi1218 Glendon Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90024-49140.34 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood3 reviews
beautiful for a cemetery..the above ground mausoleums are really impressive.. if i was a Pierce... would certainly claim the cemetery and maybe not so much so..the college...
- 110.59 mi555 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA0.59 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood3 reviews
This building was just recently remodeled and it is beautiful. When you just walk into the building, everything feels so clean and up to date that it just makes ucla bruins like myself feel super proud in being a bruin. I am not that big of a sports fan but I would love to come here to watch a game ...
- 120.35 mi
- 130.26 mi
- 140.43 mi308 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095-83550.43 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood2 reviews
There is so much great Bruin gear and other UCLA-branded stuff to be found here. Collecting them can be a dangerous and expensive addiction, but oh it feels so good. True Bruin for life!Popular withGreen
- 150.98 mi
- 160.33 mi1067 Broxton Avenue, Los Angeles, California0.33 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood1 review
This store is amazing! Full of sweets from all around the world and tons of different kinda of soda pop! I saw chocolate bars that I had when I was in Europe! Like Cadbury and Hazelnut Kit Kat. Even Japanese snacks -- Pocky and Panda snacks. It's in a convenient spot in Westwood for UCLA students. Brush your teeth well ...Popular withFamilies
- 170.28 mi10850 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, California0.28 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood1 review
There's a trend of luxury theaters being built in LA and ipic is one of the newest that just popped up in Westwood. The theater is tied to a gourmet restaurant and you have waiters that serve you food and drinks right to your seats. The theater seats all come with blankets and pillows and recline all the way down ...Popular withTrendstersLuxuryNightlife
- 180.42 mi1261 Westwood Boulevard0.42 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood1 review
#BeBeautiful I go to Vinita's Eyebrow & Threading Studio, which has multiple locations in LA. A little advice? The Westwood location is inexplicably cheaper than the La Cienega location by $2, so try to plan your threadings accordingly. They also offer punch card incentives and will give you a $1 coupon for your next visit upon request. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular withWellness
- 190.42 mi
- 200.78 mi420 charles e. young drive , Los Angeles, California0.78 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood1 review
These courts are beautiful and are in great condition. Since there are not a lot of tall trees to provide shade during a hot day, I would recommend to come play at night when the weather is too hot during the day. They do have lights on at night so it is great to play at night too. When I ...