Completely different than the W in hollywood. The room interior here is drab, the vibe is more of a young business crowd. I did enjoy the pool area. Quiet, nice service.
Things to do near W Los Angeles - Westwood for Business Travelers
- 10.24 mi
- 20.21 mi10886 Le Conte Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90024, United States0.21 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood3 reviews
A hidden gem on UCLA's campus. An intimate but very modern theatre housed in a charming stone building that opens out into a little courtyard complete with a spanish-tiled fountain and trees lit with lanterns and white lights. A nice little bar that serves light refreshments like cheese plates, cookies, wines (including bubbly), and tea/coffee. You can even pre-order refreshments ...
- 30.21 mi10886 Le Conte Ave, Los Angeles, CA0.21 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood2 reviews
LA's premier regional theatre attraction. Enjoy star-quality performances by some of Hollywood's local celebs and Broadway stage actors! Come early for pre-drinks in the beautifully designed courtyard & lounge.
- 40.24 mi100 Stein Plaza Driveway, Los Angeles, California0.24 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood2 reviews
Ditch the crowds and the heat by slipping into this underappreciated garden complex.Popular with
- 50.01 mi
- 60.22 mi
- 70.53 mi405 Hilgard Avenue, Los Angeles, CA0.53 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood27 reviews
My alma mater. :) UCLA is a great institution to attend, not only because it's a strong academically, but it's a well-rounded university. We've got excellent professors, student athletes, facilities, architecture, location, weather, and even food. There's a rich experience waiting those who attend here and you can find your niche in just about anything (or create it if needed!). ...Popular with
- 80.34 mi10899 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90024-43430.34 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood8 reviews
The Hammer is on the smaller side, as museums go. They do offer some pretty interesting exhibits and host a variety of different event, including a summer concert series that will have some great local acts.Popular with
- 90.34 mi961 Broxton Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 900240.34 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood5 reviews
You have not seen a movie the way it was meant to be viewed until you've seen it here (aka FOX Theater) in Westwood. I cannot count the number of movies I've seen here on their opening nights. Getting tickets a week in advance and standing in line for hours so we would get our prime spots dead center in ...Popular with
- 100.34 mi1218 Glendon Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90024-49140.34 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood3 reviews
Some of the most expensive real estate in the Southland that will never be developed. Why? Because of the people that live here now: Mel Torme, Dominique Dunne and Heather O'Rourke, Jack Lemmon AND Walter Matthau, Eva Gabor, Truman Capote, Dean Martin, of course Marilyn Monroe, and dozens of other recognizable names; in the words of one memorial bench, "sit ...
- 110.59 mi555 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA0.59 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood3 reviews
Full disclosure - I'm an alum. Since the renovations were completed I've been dying to get a chance to go to the new Pauley to see what they have done. I got a chance when I got some free tickets for a basketball game for renewing my football season tickets. I am happy to see the new screen thingy in ...
- 120.35 mi
- 130.26 mi1046 Westwood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.26 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood3 reviews
Ok, I'm a lingerie addict, I'll admit it. And sometimes you feel like La Perla, but sometimes you don't want to spend $150 for a bra. If you fall into this second category and are in the Grove, stop into the Victoria's (or as I like to call it- Vicky's - we know each other well!) It's the largest and ...
- 140.43 mi308 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095-83550.43 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood2 reviews
There is so much great Bruin gear and other UCLA-branded stuff to be found here. Collecting them can be a dangerous and expensive addiction, but oh it feels so good. True Bruin for life!Popular with
- 150.98 mi
- 160.33 mi1067 Broxton Avenue, Los Angeles, California0.33 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood1 review
This store is amazing! Full of sweets from all around the world and tons of different kinda of soda pop! I saw chocolate bars that I had when I was in Europe! Like Cadbury and Hazelnut Kit Kat. Even Japanese snacks -- Pocky and Panda snacks. It's in a convenient spot in Westwood for UCLA students. Brush your teeth well ...Popular with
- 170.28 mi10850 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, California0.28 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood1 review
There's a trend of luxury theaters being built in LA and ipic is one of the newest that just popped up in Westwood. The theater is tied to a gourmet restaurant and you have waiters that serve you food and drinks right to your seats. The theater seats all come with blankets and pillows and recline all the way down ...Popular with
- 180.42 mi
- 190.42 mi1261 Westwood Boulevard0.42 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood1 review
#BeBeautiful I go to Vinita's Eyebrow & Threading Studio, which has multiple locations in LA. A little advice? The Westwood location is inexplicably cheaper than the La Cienega location by $2, so try to plan your threadings accordingly. They also offer punch card incentives and will give you a $1 coupon for your next visit upon request. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 200.78 mi420 charles e. young drive , Los Angeles, California0.78 mi from W Los Angeles - Westwood1 review
These courts are beautiful and are in great condition. Since there are not a lot of tall trees to provide shade during a hot day, I would recommend to come play at night when the weather is too hot during the day. They do have lights on at night so it is great to play at night too. When I ...