W New Orleans
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- W New OrleansMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Oct 22, 2013
I normally like the W Hotel, but I wouldn't stay at this one again. Location is good, but the hotel felt worn. Staff were friendly and helpful, and I only have positive things to say about them. If you're a W fan, I have heard the W in the French Quarter is a good one, but haven't seen it myselfRecommended for:Business Travelers
- W New OrleansMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4Oct 17, 2013
There are two W hotels in downtown New Orleans. The French Quarter location is a little more intimate and boutique-feeling. This one, in the Central Business District, is large and sleek. Walk into the gate off bustling Poydras and already you'll feel more serene, surrounded by cool colors and angular everything. The rooftop pool is intimate, surrounded by commodious chaises and serviced by an outdoor cabana bar. The pool deck plays host to events like sunset yoga, fashion shows and pool parties, open to the public on summer Sundays.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- W New OrleansMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
World class hotel in whatever you city you travel to. This location on Poydras is perfect if you're visiting NOLA and want to be away from the Quarter but still close enough to walk and enjoy all the restaurants and nightlife.
Dining options at W New Orleans include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business
There are 423 guestrooms at W New Orleans. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature designer toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have DVD players and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Rollaway beds are not available.
Poor953 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for travelers who want to party.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service68% said the reception staff was ok.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 65%.
- Food57% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Hotel56% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.