Gorgeous hotel complete with a nightclub, rooftop bar and restaurant. The overall design, decor, artwork and is fantastic. You can enjoy a drink from multiple cars and enjoy lounging in the swanky lobby furniture.
Things to do near W San Diego for Local Culture
- 10.24 mi
- 20.24 mi1100 3rd Avenue, San Diego, CA0.24 mi from W San Diego3 reviews
A compact little theater, but it packs a punch! Sitting in the vertigo-inducing balcony, you can see straight down to the stage without needing binoculars (but then again, I'm 23 with good eyesight) and the acoustics are strong. The floor and orchestra pit are well positioned so you feel closer to the stage than you are, and the theater is ...Popular with
- 30.19 mi
- 40.17 mi1050 Kettner Boulevard, San Diego, CA0.17 mi from W San Diego2 reviews
Riding the Amtrak can be fun and is an affordable way to head up the coast. It goes fairly quickly and runs almost all day long. Take it for leisure and to avoid the hassle of driving or parking.. such as at Disneyland or other attractions it passes along the way. They serve food and drinks!Popular with
- 50.12 mi1352 State St, San Diego, California0.12 mi from W San Diego1 review
This is the greatest architecture firm in san diego. A great place to work. Many people confuse this building with the hotel accross the street often walking in with luggage asking for a room. It must just attract people.
- 60.02 mi
- 70.17 miSan Diego, CA, United States0.17 mi from W San Diego1 review
The staff here was very friendly and knowledgeable. The collection wasn't so much to my taste but I bet some just love it. My favorite piece was the "bread" picture. If it's still there, find it. Hysterical. Also check out the art activity area - even if you don't have kids with you . The ceiling is wonderfully fun and ...Popular with
- 80.24 mi1501 India Street, San Diego, CA0.24 mi from W San Diego1 review
I was on my stroll back into Little Italy from East Village, zig zagging through the streets, dodging bums, business suits, and taking in the sights. As I rounded the corner onto India I was at a good clip and headed straight for my car another eight blocks away... that was until I was stopped dead in my tracks by ...
- 90.25 mi1506 India St, San Diego, California, United States0.25 mi from W San Diego1 review
The name says it all. If you love to shop then you'll love this boutique in Little Italy which sells a range of glam clothing and jewelry. It's small but posh, and won't completely break the bank.
- 100.17 mi
- 110.24 mi
- 120.57 mi
- 130.36 mi1668 Columbia Street, San Diego, CA 921010.36 mi from W San Diego101 reviews
The Little Italy District is San Diego's only ethnic neighborhood, and a definite place to put on your sightseeing bucket list while visiting San Diego. I loved strolling the area and enjoying the sights, the sounds, and I would be remiss if I didn't mention the wafting smell of the Italian food. One negative note, parking can be problematic, especially ...Popular with
- 140.33 mi580 W Date St (between Columbia St & India St) San Diego, CA 921010.33 mi from W San Diego44 reviews
Amazing market for local produce, meats, and food products! As a Chicagoan, what impressed me was my ability to eat cherimoyas and longan fruit in the middle of December. Even more impressive were the fresh sea urchins that you can eat on the spot - so fresh they are wiggling while you eat! Go here to remind yourself of how ...Popular with
- 150.94 mi
- 160.52 mi910 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 921320.52 mi from W San Diego102 reviews
The guide was interesting and informative, and I would recommend this visit to anyone. The coolest post for me were the navy veterans everywhere, some who I'm sure we're just visiting themselves, telling stories to anyone who will attend still long enough to listen. What a cool piece of history.Popular with
- 170.6 mi
- 180.59 mi
- 190.65 miSan Diego, CA, United States0.65 mi from W San Diego81 reviews
Love this way more than the zoo actually as all animals get to roam free and wild. LOTS Of walking not for anyone with walking issues howeverPopular with
- 200.39 mi1050 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, California0.39 mi from W San Diego30 reviews
This is a great experience for anyone visiting San Diego... and for locals too! You will be taken around the bay, up and down the coast line that hugs downtown San Diego. Perfect for viewing America's finest city and enjoying a nice cruise along it's gorgeous harbor.Popular with