W Singapore Sentosa Cove
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 75%Nightlife Lovers
- 74%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- W Singapore Sentosa CoveMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 29, 2013
In this business-focused city, the W Singapore is shaking things up. With psychedelic lighting, whimsical wood details, and elevators lined with printed red leather, it’s a far cry from traditional. But it’s more than just contemporary design that has set the W apart from other Singapore properties since its September 2012 opening. The hotel expresses a “work hard, play hard” attitude, providing a space where top executives attend fashion shows and music events hosted by renowned DJs. The WOOBAR lounge, where guests can relax in custom-made swinging chairs, transitions from casual meeting space by day to party hot spot by night.
Very Good!1202 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel Building97% said the facilities were very new.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 93%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- HotelHotel is great. 85% of the guests liked it.
- Ambiance71% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Room70% were happy with the bathroom.