Achingly hip South Beach hotel which makes you feel as if you're arriving more at a nightclub than a place to stay - when I arrived at night there was even a velvet rope in front of the main entrance! Room was fabulous, very crisp and clean contemporary design but I couldn't help feeling the little whimsical branded descriptions for ...
Things to do near W South Beach Hotel for Luxury Travelers
- 210.71 mi727 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL0.71 mi from W South Beach Hotel2 reviews
Located in the heart of South Beach, on the thriving promenade, Lincoln Road, Score is one of Miami's most exciting gay clubs. The atmosphere is chic and lively. The people watching is spectacular--it's chalk full of trendy fashionistas, over the top divas and beautiful people in general. But the main attraction is the endlessly gyrating dance floor.Popular with
- 220.74 miLincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA0.74 mi from W South Beach Hotel2 reviews
Outdoor walking mall. Must see when in South Beach. Restaurants galore, trendy shops, and PEOPLE WATCHING TO THE EXTREME!
- 230.98 mi1656 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.98 mi from W South Beach Hotel2 reviews
A large gourmet grocery with wine, chocolate, flowers, meats, prepared foods and groceries.
- 240.49 mi
- 250.6 mi
- 260.54 mi
- 270.63 mi
- 280.83 mi
- 290.47 mi1700 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.47 mi from W South Beach Hotel1 review
The Fillmore holds a special place in my heart. Originally the Jackie Gleason Theater, all of my favorite memories as a kid were the weekends I would perform at this beautiful art deco theater in the center of Miami Beach. Some years ago, it was renamed The Fillmore and it started bringing bands to Miami that were atypical to the ...Popular with
- 300.89 mi222 14th Street, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.89 mi from W South Beach Hotel1 review
The Deuce is a classic for good reason. The drinks are inexpensive, the service is friendly, honest, and laid back. The décore is dark and divey, with neon accents. Entertainment options include bizarre conversation, a pool table, and an excellent jukebox. Miami Beach is an expensive place to drink, except for Club Deuce and a very very few other places. ...Popular with
- 310.96 mi1111 Lincoln Road0.96 mi from W South Beach Hotel1 review
Specializing in large—sometimes absolutely massive—limitededition hardcovers, the experts at Taschen can suggest how to expand any refined coffee-table book collection. Some of the rare finds include an autographed copy of Helmut Newton’s Sumo, which comes with a Philippe Starck table, and GOAT: A Tribute to Muhammad Ali, replete with a Jeff Koons sculpture and four photos signed by “The Greatest” ...
- 320.93 mi
- 330.8 mi927 Lincoln Lane North, Miami Beach, Florida0.8 mi from W South Beach Hotel1 review
Great local bookstore with a lot of art and design books. I loved the setup of it all. There is a cafe and magazine stand outside and a small walk through a courtyard takes you into the bookstore. Inside there are a collection of rooms for each subject area, with each one containing a table of featured selections.Popular with
- 340.94 mi
- 350.78 mi818 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.78 mi from W South Beach Hotel2 reviews
House of artwork, home of many expressions! With his colors and joy this Brazilian artist conquered the world. Britto Central mixes fine art and a commercial side. Romero knows how to hit his public both in an upscale or popular way.
- 360.57 mi445 Lincoln Road Mall, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.57 mi from W South Beach Hotel1 review
Since this was my first hookah experience, I don't have a comparison. However, the outdoor setting on the Lincoln Road mall was quite relaxing on a nice night. They set a relaxing vibe with the couches and candlelight. There is a whole menu of flavors- fruit, floral, candy, cocktails and more. We chose the Mojito and I definitely got notes ...Popular with
- 370.58 mi437 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL0.58 mi from W South Beach Hotel1 review
Buck 15 is a chill place to hang out. Good music and no cover. We originally enticed to stop by because a Yelp check-in offer of 2 free drinks caught our eye. However we later found out that they no longer honored that deal. But the bartender told us drinks would still be half off. I go ahead and get ...Popular with
- 380.27 mi
- 390.97 mi1120 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.97 mi from W South Beach Hotel1 review
The location and the scenery of this movie theater is SIMPLY AMAZING. This theater is built around the Lincoln Road strip and has the same color schemes as the rest of the area. If you didn't know better, you would have walked passed it thinking it was a hotel or amphitheater rather than a cinemas. Three stories with breathtaking views ...
- 400.5 mi