Wah Wah Lounge

185 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC, Australia

• Wah Wah Lounge

I've been clubbing at wah wah lounge for a few years ,always been very positive about that venue !
    I decided to do birthday private function there got it booked and confirm , emailing the manager back & forth and spoken to the Wah Wah lounge owner IN PERSON make sure everything is good ( booked confirmed prepared for me )They were really nice to me , Had full trust on them And I felt really confident about my private function event will be all set and smooth .

Three days before my private function ,I emailed & Called again the final time and to tell the manager that wanted to come in half an hour to set up the room and the manager replied back yes , told me it's all good and not to worry other things like the tech equipment , venue will be All good set for you before I arrive ..

On the Actually birthday function night I thought everything would good but everything was OPPOSITE THE OTHER WAY AROUND !!

I booked the Zoo lounge at the first place , when I came in to that room .. Saw there's a function going on the room was packed at the zoo lounge and I was shocked and very annoyed spoken to the manger in charge that night straight away urgently He said I booked the bubble bar NOT the zoo lounge and they got told that I was to come in 8pm and start then but He did not trust me when I told him I emailed the other manager I told them that I will come at 6pm ..

I was not happy with the bubble bar at all, was not enough couch's to seat down and half my guests had to stand most of time they wanted to seat and had to take turns !
    NONE of the things and tech equipment I ask was provided and ready for ! I had insist manager that night in charge ask for it the last minute .. It really ruined my night !

Sorry to say I don't think it's the best idea to book a function there !!

• Wah Wah Lounge