We enjoy swimming at the black sand beach & in the fresh water cave. There are coastline trails to explore, picnic areas, a shower to rinse off at & restrooms.
Hotels near Waianapanapa State Park
- 12.17 miHotel Class:2.17 mi from Waianapanapa State Park16 reviews
Formerly the Hotel Hana-Maui, this is Hana's only full-service hotel. A hybrid of boutique and luxury hotel styles, you could settle for a room in the main wings, but why not spend just a fraction more for your own ocean-view cottage? Once the day trippers leave Hana, the atmosphere becomes remarkably serene. The hotel's dining room serves the best food ...Popular with
- 229.44 miHotel Class:29.44 mi from Waianapanapa State Park45 reviews
For kids, the Grand Wailea is pretty epic. They have more than 9 pools, starting at 40 feet above ground and ending at sea level, connected by a river that moves fast in some places and slow in others, plus tons of water slides, fountains, etc. For adults, the rooms are amazing and there is lots of good spots for ...Popular with
- 329.67 miHotel Class:29.67 mi from Waianapanapa State Park36 reviews
Every room is a suite or better, plus they have bungalows. Restaurants, lobby and architecture are all interesting. Pools are well designed. Staff is friendly. Polo beach is beautiful and great for kids.Popular with
- 429.63 miHotel Class:29.63 mi from Waianapanapa State Park32 reviews
Hotel is set in Wailea, which gets the least rain on Maui. You and your wife get 5 star dining, impeccable service and most importantly, a fantastic play area for your kids in addition to activities overseen by the staff to keep them busy, should you decide to break off for a hike, adventure through the roads of Hana or ...Popular with
- 529.56 miHotel Class:29.56 mi from Waianapanapa State Park16 reviews
Where many of the vacationing families from the mainland stay in the Wailea resort area of South Maui, this Marriott is a more affordable alternative to the nearby Grand Wailea and Fairmont Kea Lani hotels. The hotel's pool complex is loads of fun, or you can hit the public beaches of Wailea for snorkeling and sand.Popular with
- 630.18 miHotel Class:30.18 mi from Waianapanapa State Park16 reviews
I loved the cool, open lobby, the freshness of the rooms and the huge golden-sand beach. I needed some Michael Phelps-like ocean swimming and a hike from one end of the 1800-acre property to the other after the awesome hula brunch on Sunday.Popular with
- 729.03 miHotel Class:29.03 mi from Waianapanapa State Park11 reviews
Great restaurant, newly upgraded rooms. Beautiful old building housing the lounge and checkin. Our kids enjoyed strolling the gardens.Popular with
- 826.45 miHotel Class:26.45 mi from Waianapanapa State Park7 reviews
Paia Inn Hotel - The Goods 93 Hana Hwy- Behold the Paia Inn Hotel just steps away from the best fish tacos in the world and the infamous Anthony’s coffee. A five room historic building with several private out-buildings on the beach, the Inn was built in 1927 for Japanese immigrants working in the surrounding cane fields. The Inn has ...Popular with
- 929.45 mi29.45 mi from Waianapanapa State Park5 reviews
Fabulous! Great property and staff . Your welcome includes an Eco friendly water refillable water bottle and beach bag. Some snacks are goodies great you as well. Rooms are spacious and lovely in decor.Popular with
- 1023.55 mi23.55 mi from Waianapanapa State Park3 reviews
Lumeria is Maui's hidden gem on the north shore. The property is a refurbished pineapple plantation dorm and master interior designer Xorin Balbes (Temple Home) has done a remarkable job keeping the historic charm but infusing the space with luxurious and tranquil decor. There are only about 25 rooms and guests are offered yoga or numerous health and wellness programs, ...Popular with
- 1129.36 miHotel Class:29.36 mi from Waianapanapa State Park3 reviews
Great condos & great pool staff!Popular with
- 1229.33 miHotel Class:29.33 mi from Waianapanapa State Park2 reviews
Perfect spot closed to the beach which provides great swimming and walking. Right near Wailea and off of the beaten path, but still close to everything. The rooms are very large and really cute! Plantation style doors remind me of the old Hawaii. Great for families with kids and anyone who wants to get away from it all. Great rates ...Popular with
- 1329.42 miHotel Class:29.42 mi from Waianapanapa State Park2 reviews
Condo with awesome viewsPopular with
- 1429.11 mi29.11 mi from Waianapanapa State Park1 review
The marker for this is too far back from the ocean. The address is 2575 So. Kihei Road. Well, of course, I give this 5 stars because it is where we chose to buy and to eventually remodel H306. It truly is in a great location within easy walking distance to beaches, shops and restaurants. Maui Banyan is a well ...
- 1523.04 miHotel Class:23.04 mi from Waianapanapa State Park1 review
Stayed here for three nights on my last trip to Maui. It was the perfect location to jaunt around the island but be in a place not so touristy. The owner was nice and very helpful planning trips down to Hana and upcountry. Breakfast was very tasty and I enjoyed the hot tub each evening. I would stay here again ...
- 1623.12 mi23.12 mi from Waianapanapa State Park1 review
We stayed here in 2011 and are planning to return for a few nights when we return to Maui this fall. It's a gorgeous, secluded house in the jungle on the north side of the island. A bit of a drive from many of the tourist attractions, but close to the Upcountry areas, the great foodie town of Paia, and ...Popular with
- 1729.34 miHotel Class:29.34 mi from Waianapanapa State Park1 review
- 1829.8 miHotel Class:29.8 mi from Waianapanapa State Park1 review
- 1929.25 miHotel Class:29.25 mi from Waianapanapa State Park1 review
We had a great experience here. We stayed in Unit D 414. Had an ocean view and a fully remodeled kitchen and bathroom. Very clean. Affordable. Centrally located. We had a hard time leaving because we were so comfortable here.
- 2029.25 miHotel Class:29.25 mi from Waianapanapa State Park2 reviews
A little different to all the high end nearby resorts, and the decor is simple. But the rooms are highly functional, kitchenette, and washer/ dryer are great to have. Beautiful beach right across the road. Really enjoyed my time here.