Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai
Member Reviews (5)
- Waikiki Marina Resort at the IlikaiMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesBackpackers+ 1Sep 12, 2012
A little far from the actual heart of Waikiki, but much closer to the Ala Moana mall. This hotel holds a special place in my heart as the launch pad of my time on Oahu. Has a great Italian place upstairs. Our studio was neat and although construction was going on at the time, we were able to convince a comp on parking since that is normally an additional cost!
Rooms are spacious, ours faced town. Great kitchen stocked with most of the necessary equipment to cook. Decently comfortable bed and good cleaning service!
- Waikiki Marina Resort at the IlikaiAug 19, 2012
Nice renovated hotel, with a nice view , when your room looks at the beach. The hotel is at the beginning of the Waikiki beach and it's really easy to go to the water from the hotel. Hotel offers a slow internet - but it works. Breakfast is not great as they don't have buffet and tend to be be quite expensive.
Very Good!1081 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- BeachWonderful beach. 94% of guests enjoyed it.
- Food72% loved the dining experience.