Things to do in Wales
- 2Cathays Park, Cardiff, United KingdomRanked #5 overall in Cardiff things to do6 reviews
FREE, yes it is entirely free and it is huge! I've been in there many times and I'm sure there are still areas I haven't been too! Plenty to see...Popular with
- 3St. Fagans, Wales, Cardiff CF5 6XB, United KingdomRanked #6 overall in Cardiff things to do4 reviews
A full day out for all the family. Best here when it is sunny weather as everything is fully operational, but regardless of weather, you get a real feel of...Popular with
- 5Carew Castle, Tenby SA70 8SL, United KingdomRanked #1 overall in Tenby things to do2 reviews
As we were wandering, around the the castle grounds, we heard the retort of a cannon being fired. Surprised, we headed towards, the place where we thought the sound had...Popular with
- 6Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railways, St Helen's Rd, Caernarfon, Gwynedd LL55 2YD, UKRanked #1 overall in Caernarfon things to do2 reviews
ONE OF THE GREAT LITTLE TRAIN OF WALES,THIS RAILWAY RUNS 13.5 MILES THROUGH SNOWDONIA.ORIGINALY BUILT TO CARRY SLATE FROM THE QUARRIES AT BLAENAU FFESTINIOG TO THE HARBOUR OF PORTHMADOG,THE LITTE...
- 9Pont-canal et canal de Pontcysyllte, United KingdomRanked #1 overall in Trevor things to do1 review
When walking over the viaduct if scared of heights you might not want to look down. Built during the industrial revolution it has stood the test of time as it...