- Castle Street, Ruthin LL15 2NU, WalesRanked #2 overall in Ruthin hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
nice relaxing stay in a beautiful historic castle. Food and staff were excellent and my wife and I enjoyed the gym and spa facilities..Popular with
- 59 Fitzhammon Embankment, Cardiff CF11 6AN, WalesRanked #1 overall in Cardiff hotels2 reviews
What a lovely little hostel. It's so... quaint. Located in a house just across the river from the city center, this out-of-a-storybook home has been converted into a little hostel....Popular with
- Coldra Woods | The Usk Valley, Newport NP18 1HQ, WalesRanked #1 overall in Newport hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
A fantastic hotel, with a brilliant golf course, host to the 2010 Ryder's cup and was deemed to be one of the best golf courses in the world. Not only...Popular with
- Llanberis, United KingdomRanked #1 overall in Llanberis hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Stayed here in August 2012.. Really good place to stay! Food good and the rooms are excellent! Brilliant place to stay for Snowdonia!!Popular with
- Parc-y-Llyn, Aberystwyth SY23 3TL, WalesRanked #1 overall in Aberystwyth hotels1 review
The Park Lodge hotel was one of the spendier hotels on out week long tour of southwest England and Wales but was by far the nicest out of 7 that...Popular with
- 638 Mumbles Road | Mumbles, Swansea SA3 4EA , WalesRanked #1 overall in Swansea hotels1 review
Fabulous location in the Mumbles area of Swansea. Really clean and comfy rooms. The restaurant is amazing. Well worth the money.
- Penmaenpool, Snowdonia National Park LL40 1YB, WalesRanked #1 overall in Penmaenpool hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
There are two key words that made me fall in love with Penmaenuchaf Hall: Bjork and bats. That oversimplifies things quite a bit, because this magnificent country house and Welsh...Popular with
- 830 Church Walks, Llandudno LL30 2HL, WalesRanked #1 overall in Llandudno hotels1 review
We thoroughly enjoyed our weekend in this fabulous accommodation, it has everything you would need and more, I can certainly recommend for anyone wanting to just get away for a...
- Bridge Street, Usk NP15 1RY, WalesRanked #1 overall in Usk hotels1 review
SITUATED IN A PRETTY MARKET TOWN THE HOTEL IS 400 YEARS OLD.OUR ROOM WAS IMMACULATE WITH LUXURY BEDDING,NICE BED,PRETTY LIGHTING.THE STAFF AT THE THREE SALMONS ARE A REAL CREDIT TO...Popular with
- 10Ridgeway Road | Lamphey, Pembroke, WalesRanked #1 overall in Pembroke hotels1 review
LOVELY VILLAGE PUB POPULAR WITH LOCALS AND VISITORS.THE FOOD IS FANTASTIC AND PEMBROKSHIRE FARM PRODUCTS ARE USED,CHOOSE FROM TRADITIONAL BAR FOOD,THE IMAGINEATIVE RESTAURANT,OR THE DAILY BLACKBOARD.