Things to do in Wales
- 21Oystermouth Road, Swansea, W Glam SA1, United KingdomRanked #4 overall in Swansea things to do2 reviews
Modern leisure centre with a fun "waterpark". Wave machine, 3 big slides, and a lazy river makes a good wet weather option for families. Younger children might be frightened by...Popular with
- 22Castle Avenue,Mumbles, Swansea, United KingdomRanked #1 overall in Swansea Bay things to do2 reviews
On a nice day, there'd be superb views over Swansea Bay, but on a grey day, you'll have to be content exploring the staircases and intramural passageways. Visit time 1.5-2...Popular with
- 2381-83 Saint Mary Street, Cardiff, United KingdomRanked #13 overall in Cardiff things to do2 reviews
A really nice Weatherspoon's with a brilliant renovation, as this used to be a theatre, and having remains of the theatre adds to the atmosphere, which I really like.Popular with
- 24Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan, UKRanked #14 overall in Cardiff things to do2 reviews
Right next to the bay, it has its own pier which you can walk down and it has great views from all around. The pebble beach is really nice to...
- 26Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railways, St Helen's Rd, Caernarfon, Gwynedd LL55 2YD, UKRanked #1 overall in Caernarfon things to do2 reviews
ONE OF THE GREAT LITTLE TRAIN OF WALES,THIS RAILWAY RUNS 13.5 MILES THROUGH SNOWDONIA.ORIGINALY BUILT TO CARRY SLATE FROM THE QUARRIES AT BLAENAU FFESTINIOG TO THE HARBOUR OF PORTHMADOG,THE LITTE...
- 28Bute Place, Mermaid Quay, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff, United KingdomRanked #16 overall in Cardiff things to do1 review
Plenty to see and do here, with tour boats around the bay, you have the Doctor Who (and Torchwood) exhibitions here, and much more. Great at night, with plenty of...Popular with
- 30Cardiff, UKRanked #18 overall in Cardiff things to do1 review
A brilliant place for shopping, and eating out, especially in the bay! It has it's own history with Cardiff castle, and has many modern notables too, such as the Millennium...