filtered byLGBTX

Cinderella's Castle

The iconic image of Disney World would have to be the Magic Kingdom's Cinderella Castle! Honestly there isn't really much to do at the castle other than to get your classic Disney shot standing in front of it. Oh and enjoying the fireworks display in the evening!

Popular withFamiliesLGBTDesign

50's Prime Time Cafe

Another one of my favorite Disney dinning experiences! The 50's Prime Time Cafe is set up to give you the experience of having a home cooked meal in the 1950s. Your waitress talks to you like she is your 50s style mother telling you things like making sure you finish your veggies. The tables also have little old black and ...

Popular withFamiliesFoodiesLocal

Main Street Bakery

You can't imagine how nice some cold drinks and sugary treats are after a long day in the park. Main Street Bakery in the Magic Kingdom offers park goers the much needed little burst of energy like an oasis in the desert. Pastries, cakes and desserts. Pick and choice what catches your eyes. Don't be afraid to throw in some ...

Biergarten (German Pavilion)

My favorite restaurant in Epcot. It is a buffet, so come hungry!!!

BoardWalk Bakery

Great Downtown area to walk around. Restaurants, shops, live entertainers. See the Epcot fireworks nightly from the bridge.

Popular withFoodiesFamilies

Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Yummo! We usually split a helping as a snack. Don't miss these!

Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe

If I want a burger and am in Frontierland, this is where I'll go. If I want a burger and I'm in Tomorrowland, I'll go to Cosmic Ray's. Both have great "fixins" bars to doll up your burger. They do also offer a veggie burger and a Caesar Salad.

Columbia Harbour House

Fish lovers unite at this Colonial-themed counter-service restaurant in Liberty Square. The fried-fish basket, the New England clam chowder, and the lobster roll, served with house-made chips and broccoli, are fan favorites. Lighter options including grilled salmon with couscous and steamed broccoli will make you smile.

Popular withVegetarianFamilies

Sunshine Seasons Food Fair

Table service type food at a counter service restaurant. The beet and goat cheese salad is amazing. Lots of choices, homegrown produce.

Boulangerie Patisserie

We have never walked past here without ordering! This is the best bakery in all the Theme parks bar none. The only downside is that the World Showcase opens later in the day so you cannot go here for early morning coffee and bread!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesVegetarian

Starring Rolls Cafe

We usually go here for lunch after an early morning at Hollywood studios. The sandwiches are huge, the cupcakes are great and you can get sushi. I am a fan!

Aloha Isle Refreshments

No trip to Magic Kingdom is complete without a Dole Whip! It's soft serve pineapple ice cream. The only thing that can make it better is to have a Dole Whip Float! Mmmmmm!!

Pizza Planet

Isn't it genius of Disney to bring movie restaurants to life? It works here at Pizza Planet and had my kids' names all over it. Pizzas are individually sized and actually very good. Not a whole lot of variety on the menu, but that's OK. It's Toy Story, man!

Nine Dragons Restaurant

Dont expect General Chou's Chicken. Traditional Chinese food, with constantly changing entrees. You really can get General Chou's if you must, but be adventurous, there are some great dishes on this menu.

Popular withFamilies

Tangierine Cafe (Morocco Pavilion)

This was my favorite place to eat while my family and I were at Epcot. Even my picky dad, who only likes Chinese food, seemed to enjoy the Moroccan plates. We came here several times. Service was great and the outdoor seating is fantastic. Lots to see.

Popular withFamiliesLocalFoodies

La Cantina de San Angel

I may as well just admit that my top reason for liking this place is because I can get a frozen margarita. I'm from Chicago where we have excellent Mexican food so it's tough to eat what they have to offer here and call it "good". It's not inedible but more along the lines of uneventful and mediocre. However, the ...

Bistro de Paris

My favorite restaurant in Walt Disney World, hands down. The staff is from France and the food is fantastic. Plus a celebrity sighting once!

Chef Mickey's

There is nothing more fun that starting your Magic Kingdom day than with breakfast at Chef Mickey's! Located in the Contemporary Resort just next to MK, it's a perfect opportunity to be close to the park and get there in time for rope drop if you're up for an early reservation. I think this was our son's favourite experience. He ...

Popular withFamilies

Flame Tree Barbeque (Animal Kingdom)

I probably would give this place more stars if this place had a vegetarian option or two. My meat eating family enjoys it very much. Big portions.

Casey's Corner

We had heard a lot of great things about Casey's so definitely had to try it out. The menu is limited, but that's okay...makes decision-making a lot faster! We had a plain hot dog, the Chicago dog, and the chili cheese dog, with french fries and Cracker Jack for dessert! It wasn't clear that the meals were available on the ...