Restaurants for Luxury Travelers in Walt Disney World Resort
- 414600 N World Dr, Disney's Contemporary Resort, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
This is one of the stops on our Monorail Resorts Lounge Tour. The monorail actually stops inside the resort and, though I’ve aged significantly since my first experience with this, it still amazes me! Outer Rim provides great views of the pool & lagoon areas. Snacks are limited, but the cocktail menu isn’t.
- 421600 Seven Seas Dr, Disney's Polynesian Resort, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
This is one of the stops on our Monorail Resorts Lounge Tour. This is such a cool, fun little lounge! The ambiance is just amazing and, were it not for the constant Disney reminders, subliminal though they may be, you’d almost think you were somewhere other than Orlando.
- 431180 Seven Seas Dr, Magic Kingdom, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
This little counter-service gem is located near Splash Mountain. Do the ride first, then grab a bite afterward. Otherwise, you'll die of heat & humidity like we did (we ate before getting wet on the ride). Not a huge amount of variety here, but that's OK. Grab a flatbread & some carrot cake. You'll be set.
- 44Disney's Hollywood Studios, 351 South Studio Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 328303 reviews
When it comes to counter-service fare, you typically received standard quick-to-prepare food. This particular restaurant serves comfort food, and it's surprisingly good.
- 461510 N Avenue of the Stars, Epcot, Lake Buena Vista, FL 328301 review
Open for lunch or dinner this fast food counter service restaurant will at least keep you from starving. I usually only stop here if 1) I'm starving 2) I'm standing right outside of it and don't want to walk another step without eating. It's a typical burger/chicken nugget type of place. Nothing great, nothing bad about it.
- 47Bay Lake, FL
Though I don’t care for 50s Prime Time Cafe, I do like the lounge connected to it. At times it’s crowded, but that’s mainly with folks waiting for a table in the adjacent restaurant. That’s OK - something from Dad’s Liquor Cabinet will make everything better.
- 48Typhoon Tilly's, Buena Vista Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Sun + water + intense play = famished family. Honestly, they could serve old leather shoes here and we’d be happy. We’re always so hungry when we play at Typhoon Lagoon. The burgers were very satisfying!Popular with
- 50Disney's Hollywood Studios, Bay Lake, FL
Another counter service restaurant serving typical American fare, this one serving salads, sandwiches and pizza. It is outdoor seating with several other counter service places, so groups can find something to eat for a quick meal.
- 51Typhoon Lagoon, 1145 Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
The perfect ice cream for Orlando’s heat & humidity. This is my daughter’s most favorite Disney snack. These little dots, about the size of a BB, are actually tiny balls of ice cream. The flavors, old favorites you’re used to, are very tasty.
- 5212376 S Apopka Vineland Road1 review
Cheap and cheerful burritos situated opposite the 7-Eleven petrol garage. It's a self service cafe/take away restaurant with friendly staff. Portions are huge, so if you don't mind getting messy, it might be an idea to share. Ideal if you like burritos and need your food quickly.
- 53Disney's Hollywood Studios, Bay Lake, FL3 reviews
I agree with Scott. I simply don't understand why people enjoy walking around gnawing on a huge, HOT turkey leg. Especially without an ice-cold beer to wash all that grease down. However, it's one of those things at Disney World that ya have to do just once.
- 5511025 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
- 565748 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819