Magic Kingdom Park

Awesome Park! Give yourself at least a full day to explore as there is so much to see and do! The fireworks, light show and parade's are just breath taking!

Popular withFamiliesAdventureOutdoor

Walt Disney World

It doesn't matter how old we get, Walt Disney World is truly the Magic Kingdom and will always be a favorite place to visit!

Popular withFamiliesAdventureStudents

Epcot

Epcot is also one of Walt Disney World Theme Parks and is known for the International Food Pavilions and Cultures of 11 different Countries around the world.

Popular withFamiliesFoodiesAdventure

Disney's Animal Kingdom

Definitely not a zoo! And not just a zoo with rides! This is a theme park, designed to take you from the jungles of Asia to the savannas of Africa. If you love animals, this is a must visit!

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorAdventure

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Ride the “Rockin Roller Coaster” and the “Tower of Terror”. These are my Favorites! The newest addition to the Studios is “Frozen” very nice and well done.

Popular withFamiliesStudentsTrendsters

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon

Almost feels like you are at the beach. There's a lazy river and a HUGE wave pool to enjoy. A little more laid back than Disney's Blizzard Beach.

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorLocal

Soarin'

Soarin' is a simulation that I couldn't get enough of. The ride leads you over famous land marks then leads you down to earth making visitors wanting more.

Popular withFamiliesLocalStudents

The Haunted Mansion

Fun haunted house for the kids. A lot of ghostly, floating holograms. The wait of 45 minutes was a bit long, though, for a ride of only 15 minutes.

Popular withFamiliesStudents

Spaceship Earth

I love this relaxing ride through history. Take a ride through human history. Boy do I miss the Walter Cronkite voice over of the past.

Popular withFamiliesHistoryLocal

Pirates Of The Caribbean

This is one of the most fun rides at Disney World! Don't miss this Magic Kingdom ride.You'll feel almost like you are in the movie!

Popular withFamiliesLocal

Space Mountain

My favorite roller coaster! As I mentioned in previous reviews I am not much of a roller coaster person but Space Mountain is fun! It's thrilling without being too over the top. And I love that the entire thing is inside and in the dark! That's what really makes it! Definitely worth the wait good one to fastpass!

Popular withFamiliesLocalAdventure

Disney's Blizzard Beach

best waterpark in disney in my opinion! loads of things to do!, loads of slides and other things for the whole family!!! i strongly recommend it!!

Popular withFamiliesOutdoor

IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth

This is a must part of Every Disney Vacation. I only wish it were longer and the old school 1812 overture with cannon fire.

Popular withLocalFamiliesNightlife

Kilimanjaro Safaris

You actually feel like you are on an African Safari! Filled with animals and all unexpected surprises! While visiting Animal Kingdom this is a must. Also, take time to see "Flights of Wonder". I saw this show and was pleasantly surprised! For help booking your next Disney vacaton, contact us at: facebook.com/nuts4chipndaletravel.

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorStudents

Wishes Nighttime Spectacular

Awesome. Loved every minute of it.

Popular withFamiliesLocalOutdoor

Main Street Electrical Parade

I love this parade!!! Can't wait to see it again when we go back in 12 days!!!!

Star Tours

I like this ride more now that I don't know what ride I'm going to get. They mix it up with one of several stories now. I don't know how many there are, but in five rides it hasn't repeated yet. They do more with live action and better 3D, too.

Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure

I loved this when I was little!

Popular withFamiliesOutdoor

Cirque du Soleil- La Nouba

We are big Cirque fans (well we are Canadians!) and if you've never seen a Cirque de Soleil performance we highly recommend it. The shows are breathtaking, technically amazing, hauntingly beautiful performances. No animals in this circus, just amazing humans doing things you would hardly believe humanly possible.

Popular withFamiliesDesignLuxury

Festival of the Lion King | Animal Kingdom

This is especially great if you love dancing and music! It will take you away to the jungles as you listen to the beats and watch the acrobatic lions! Fun for all!

Filter attractions by Category