Filter attractions by: Category
Map view
filtered byLGBTX
  • Recommended for You

Wishes Nighttime Spectacular

There are so many classic and memorable things to do in Disney World but one of the most famous and memorable things to do/see is watching the night time fireworks display over Cinderella's Castle!

Popular withFamiliesLocalLGBT

Epcot

Epcot is my favorite park in Disney World! I love everything about it from the cutting edge technology of future to a tour of the world in a matter of minutes! I loved it as a kid and enjoyed it in new ways as I grew up.

Popular withFamiliesFoodiesStudents

Magic Kingdom Park

Classic Disney and my favorite of the Disney parks. It has lost some appeal as I've gotten older. Avoiding peak times and the summer heat is a must. Off-peak winter is best in my book. Love Mickey's Very Merry Xmas. Less crowded and a bit more pleasant.

Popular withFamiliesAdventureLocal

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon

My favorite of the water parks in the area. Blizzard Beach is an interesting concept but Typhoon Lagoon had more to do. I really loved the huge artificial wave pool! I thought that was a really neat concept for the park.

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorLocal

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Not much of a thrill ride but does have one nIce drop. Has always captured my imagination.

Popular withFamiliesLocal

Walt Disney World

It's Disney World! It's amazing! Everything is expertly crafted down to the last detail. It's a total fantasy land! And there is something for everyone. Disney knows that adults want to have fun too. I've been several times through childhood and into my teens. It's always magical!

Popular withFamiliesAdventureStudents

Space Mountain

My favorite roller coaster! As I mentioned in previous reviews I am not much of a roller coaster person but Space Mountain is fun! It's thrilling without being too over the top. And I love that the entire thing is inside and in the dark! That's what really makes it! Definitely worth the wait good one to fastpass!

Popular withFamiliesLocalAdventure

IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth

Impressive fireworks and laser light show in the middle of Epcot. A nice way to punctuate the day but be prepared for a mad dash to the parking lot when it is over.

Popular withLocalFamiliesNightlife

Disney's Blizzard Beach

Lots of fun! It's kinda cool to be swimming and enjoying yourself in the hot summer sun... in a place surrounded by "snow" and "ice".

Popular withFamiliesOutdoor

Disney's Animal Kingdom

I remember when this park first opened! It is a great addition to the Disney family that seems to add another dimension to the theme park experience! They have all types of animals from around the world all in one place!

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorLocal

The Haunted Mansion

One of my favorites. Has to be the best Haunted House anywhere. Has been around forever but still current. Be careful. You may end up taking home a ghost.

Popular withFamiliesStudents

Dumbo The Flying Elephant

A classic. I doubt it'd be as great now, as an adult, but I'll always remember this ride.

Disney FastPass

An absolute must, especially at peak times. Definitely the best way to maximize your time in the park.

Popular withLuxuryFamiliesBusiness

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Fun with a bit more for adults than the Magic Kingdom. I'd prioritize other parks on a short trip but enjoy this one.

Popular withFamiliesStudentsLocal

Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure

Boy I remember really loving this place when I was a kid! Granted the movie was a big hit back then so I'm not sure how it resonates with kids today but I have a feeling they will still find it enjoyable. In this play area everything is of course greatly over-sided. For example there are huge ants you can ...

Popular withFamiliesOutdoor

Spaceship Earth

Spaceship Earth is located inside the iconic silver ball that represents Disney World and Epcot Park. It is in the Tomorrowland section of Epcot in the front of the park. The ride is more informative and takes you on a journey in the mind to the possibilities of tomorrow!

Popular withFamiliesHistoryLocal
  • Other places you might like...

Soarin'

Loved this ride! Well worth standing in line if only once. You will totally feel like you are hang gliding over different locations, with wind blowing in your face and the smells of the area wafting past. In particular I enjoyed the smell of the orange trees. The line up was made more bearable by large screens at one point ...

Popular withFamiliesLocalStudents

Kilimanjaro Safaris

Unlike the other rides, this "safari" takes you to see real animals. The areas are spacious and well-kept, and the number of different species you see on the relatively short ride is incredible. All the drivers are incredibly knowledgeable.

Popular withFamiliesStudentsOutdoor

Main Street Electrical Parade

Iconic parade that definitely impresses. Still fun to see as an adult but magic for a kid. Can't believe nobody had ever been electrocuted.

Star Tours

Simulators make me a but queasy but this is a fun one and will be nostalgic for Star Wars fans.