filtered byStudentsX

Epcot

So much fun and lots of cultural attractions from around the world.

Popular withFamiliesFoodiesStudents

Walt Disney World

When I was younger, I used to say that if I could live anywhere in the world, it would be at Disney World. Sometimes, I still feel that way. It truly is a magical place and I do love it more every time I visit.

Popular withFamiliesAdventureStudents

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Very fun park, although smaller than the other Disney parks. There is a nice combination of rides here, so something for everyone.

Popular withFamiliesStudentsLocal

Kilimanjaro Safaris

Unlike the other rides, this "safari" takes you to see real animals. The areas are spacious and well-kept, and the number of different species you see on the relatively short ride is incredible. All the drivers are incredibly knowledgeable.

Popular withFamiliesStudentsOutdoor

Disney's Animal Kingdom

Overall, Disney’s Animal Kingdom was a great experience. The abundance of extras ensures you’ll have a wonderful time, even if you don’t have any little ones! However, if it is just a zoo you are looking for and nothing else I wouldn’t suggest spending the money – you’d be able to see the majority of the animals at another zoo ...

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorLocal

Magic Kingdom Park

This park is the Magic of Disney. If you have ever dreamed about Disney, you have to come here and see this park.

Popular withFamiliesAdventureLocal

The Haunted Mansion

I absolutely love this ride. My favorite haunted mansion ride ever. My friends and I rode it over and over again when we were there. My friend actually took advantage of the darkness to change her pants, so that was a funny memory... especially when we rolled out at the end of the ride and she had only one leg ...

Popular withFamiliesStudents

Spaceship Earth

Spaceship Earth is a great ride. I love that you can actually ride through the globe. My favorite part is at the end, when you get to "fly" over a landscape of your choice.

Popular withFamiliesHistoryStudents

Fantasmic (Disney's Hollywood Studios Orlando)

One of my favorite shows in Disney I would see it again.

Popular withFamiliesStudents

Pangani Forest Exploration Trail

Love this part of Animal Kingdom. You're going to want to take your time as you stroll along the trail. It's beautiful to look at - the animals are icing on the cake.

Popular withOutdoorFamiliesStudents

Soarin'

The ride is fun, but I didn't think it was worthy of the immense lines outside. Something like this makes much less sense in Florida than in California.

Popular withFamiliesLocalStudents

Disney's Blizzard Beach

Lots of fun! It's kinda cool to be swimming and enjoying yourself in the hot summer sun... in a place surrounded by "snow" and "ice".

Popular withFamiliesOutdoor

Space Mountain

Great roller coaster, which takes place completely in the dark!

Popular withFamiliesLocalAdventure

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon

Out of the two Disney water parks, this is probably my favourite! There are slides and all there, but the other many activities I found pretty much had no waiting times needed whatsoever. The lazy river you could spend ages in, just chilling in your donut, circling the park, which can be quite addictive, despite the high-energy activities that surround ...

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorLocal

Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure

As a kid, this was the coolest thing in the world - finally a place where you are encouraged to climb on everything, no "keep off" signs!

Popular withFamiliesOutdoor

Wishes Nighttime Spectacular

One cannot make this show any more awesome, actually if everyone didn't resort to sitting on the floor it would be nice but who cares when the show is actually going on. It is just so good!

Popular withFamiliesLocalDesign

IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth

This show is one of the most impressive things the park has to offer! On some visits we come back for it every night.

Popular withLocalFamiliesNightlife

It's a Small World

It's the ride that you either love, or love to hate! Small world has always been my favorite, so a visit to Disney just wouldn't be the same without a ride (or seven).

Popular withFamiliesLocalDesign

Pirates Of The Caribbean

After seeing the movie this ride may feel a bit anticlimactic but it is still fun nonetheless!

Popular withFamiliesLocal

Impressions de France

Definitely one of the best pavilions at Epcot. The restaurant, and even the little pastry cart outside it are well worth a visit.

Popular withLocalFamiliesHistory