Walt Disney World
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 55%Local Culture
- 54%Adventure Travelers
- 53%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 53%History Buffs
Member Reviews (207)
- Walt Disney WorldMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Feb 01, 2014
It's Disney World! It's amazing! Everything is expertly crafted down to the last detail. It's a total fantasy land! And there is something for everyone. Disney knows that adults want to have fun too. I've been several times through childhood and into my teens. It's always magical!
- Walt Disney WorldMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Nov 07, 2013
Disney is pure magic! There is something here for everyone, and the experience is sure to be memorable. Avoid peak season if possible but don't miss this incredible place!
- Walt Disney WorldMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 7Sep 13, 2013
The theme parks, the rides, the accommodations, the service, the EXPERIENCE... All I can say is, all childhood dreams come true here, and I simply cannot wait to come back again one day.
- Walt Disney WorldMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 1Sep 12, 2012
Walt Disney World is a collection of several theme parks. Although they are spread out, it can really be an all-inclusive experience. Disney does everything to feed you, house you, and move you around. They even have a paid shuttle that will bring you in from the airport.
- Walt Disney WorldMember ofLocal CultureLuxury TravelersJul 05, 2012
This is the place where dreams come true - well, not all of them but it certainly comes close. If you can take the cost this is one of the best places to spend your vacation, just watch your spending on souvenirs and food and lodging and......
- Walt Disney WorldCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesBackpackers+ 4Jul 04, 2012
Walt Disney World is big. Like, very big. It makes Disneyland look like a, well, stroll in the park. Unfortunately, I think the large size takes away some of the charm, as there are more empty spaces devoid of things to see. Still, it's a grand park and is just as iconic as the original.