Walt Disney World
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 55%Local Culture
- 54%Adventure Travelers
- 53%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 53%History Buffs
Member Reviews (207)
- Walt Disney WorldMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Feb 01, 2014
It's Disney World! It's amazing! Everything is expertly crafted down to the last detail. It's a total fantasy land! And there is something for everyone. Disney knows that adults want to have fun too. I've been several times through childhood and into my teens. It's always magical!
- Walt Disney WorldMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Sep 13, 2013
The theme parks, the rides, the accommodations, the service, the EXPERIENCE... All I can say is, all childhood dreams come true here, and I simply cannot wait to come back again one day.
- Walt Disney WorldMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureJul 05, 2012
This is the place where dreams come true - well, not all of them but it certainly comes close. If you can take the cost this is one of the best places to spend your vacation, just watch your spending on souvenirs and food and lodging and......
- Walt Disney WorldMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Nov 05, 2013
You don't get to be one of the biggest tourist sights in the world without a little magic. As an adult, Disney has lost a bit of its magic but, if you can plan around crowds, this place is still pretty special.
- Walt Disney WorldMember ofLuxury TravelersFoodiesStudents+ 2Sep 23, 2012
The Walt Disney World in Orlando is the biggest Disney in park in the world. very enchanting and every park needs a full day, so count minimum a week. I also recommend to take the Whopper offer. It is definitely to pass by once in a lifetime, and you're never too old for Disney.
- Walt Disney WorldMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Nov 07, 2013
Disney is pure magic! There is something here for everyone, and the experience is sure to be memorable. Avoid peak season if possible but don't miss this incredible place!
- Walt Disney WorldOct 20, 2013
When I was younger, I used to say that if I could live anywhere in the world, it would be at Disney World. Sometimes, I still feel that way. It truly is a magical place and I do love it more every time I visit.