Walt Disney World
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 55%Local Culture
- 54%Adventure Travelers
- 53%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 53%History Buffs
Member Reviews (207)
- Walt Disney WorldMember ofWellnessLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Feb 01, 2014
It's Disney World! It's amazing! Everything is expertly crafted down to the last detail. It's a total fantasy land! And there is something for everyone. Disney knows that adults want to have fun too. I've been several times through childhood and into my teens. It's always magical!
- Walt Disney WorldMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Nov 07, 2013
Disney is pure magic! There is something here for everyone, and the experience is sure to be memorable. Avoid peak season if possible but don't miss this incredible place!
- Walt Disney WorldMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Nov 05, 2013
You don't get to be one of the biggest tourist sights in the world without a little magic. As an adult, Disney has lost a bit of its magic but, if you can plan around crowds, this place is still pretty special.
- Walt Disney WorldOct 20, 2013
When I was younger, I used to say that if I could live anywhere in the world, it would be at Disney World. Sometimes, I still feel that way. It truly is a magical place and I do love it more every time I visit.
- Walt Disney WorldAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5Sep 13, 2013
It's impossible to hate Disney world when you're a kid. I went here twice and had an amazing time. My aunt's family loves it so much it's an annual trip for them. If you have kids, make sure to bring them here! Disney is pure magic.