Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%History Buffs
- 74%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (3)
- Wanderlust HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBackpackers+ 1Feb 15, 2014
As a member of the Design Hotels, expect nothing less than the wow factor at this former school house. Built in the Twenties in Little India, Singapore, the now award-winning Wanderlust's decor is themed around industrial glam, eccentricity, black and white, and creature comforts. It's an overwhelming assault on the senses!
- Wanderlust Hotel
Very Good!453 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 96%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Wanderlust features a bar/lounge, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift). This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2010.
There are 29 guestrooms at Wanderlust. Guestrooms have city views. Rooms are individually furnished. Beds come with down comforters and premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads. They also offer designer toiletries, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Partially open bathrooms are available in select guestrooms. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, iPod docking stations, and free local calls. 32 inch plasma televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No onsite parking available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: SGD 117.70 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.