Warwick Champs Elysees Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1024 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- RoomOnly 61% said rooms were big enough.
- Food55% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- InternetInternet is average.
Dining options at Warwick Champs Elysées Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The property hosts a complimentary manager reception. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial
There are 149 guestrooms at Warwick Champs Elysées Hotel. Balconies offer city or courtyard views. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. Flat panel televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include desks, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room