Washington Court Hotel
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%History Buffs
Member Reviews (3)
- Washington Court HotelNov 04, 2013
This is a busy place. There were meetings going on and young tourist groups checking out when I was there. It's no surprise. It's very close to Capitol Hill and Union Station. So, train and metro connections are easy. And you are near all the fast food eateries in Union Station if your budget is tight. I'd walk to the the National Gallery of Art, the Newseum and the Smithsonian buildings, though it might be too big a hike for young kids.
The rooms are nothing special, but I'd take location over room décor any day. If you CAN spring a few extra dollars, ask for a room with a view of the Capitol. There aren't too many hotels around that can offer that!
- Washington Court HotelJul 05, 2012
The location is great. With the Capitol building in sight, it's a great place for a jog before sunset, once the Senate staffs and commuters have gone home. And the exercise room is more than adequate.
The Georgetown University Law Center is nearby, and it's not too far a walk to the courts. But, if I had the time, I'd head to the Newseum several blocks away. I've spent many hours looking at their old newspaper collection.
If you're rushing out of town and have forgotten souvenirs, the hotel gift shop has the usual array of D.C. memorabilia.
Excellent!1905 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Room87% said the beds were comfortable.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 84% of the guests liked it.
- FoodTasty food. 72% of guests gave positive comments.