Hotels for Vegetarian in Washington, D.C.
Recommended for You
- 11739 N Street NW, Washington DC, DC 20036Ranked #5 overall in Washington, D.C. hotels7 reviews
If you're looking for a reasonable place to stay that does not resemble one of the soul-less chain hotels that dominate the downtown DC hotel scene, the Tabard Inn is...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2515 15th Street NW, Washington DC, DC 20004Ranked #1 overall in Washington, D.C. hotels17 reviewsHotel Class: 4
It's a hip place with a chill lobby that's good for people watching. Even the rooms are set up trendy. Definitely check out the rooftop bar, P.O.V. (Point of View...Popular with
- 1330 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington DC, DC 20024Ranked #4 overall in Washington, D.C. hotels8 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Lovely hotel. A bit cookie cutter but still maintains some of the charm / Asian influences that MO is known for. F&B facilities are good. Weekend brunches are excellent. The...Popular with
- 550 C Street SW, Washington DC, DC 20024Ranked #17 overall in Washington, D.C. hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 3
I stayed here a few times over the years with both friends and family. It is your standard Holiday Inn everything nice and standard, nothing too fancy but also well...Popular with
- 1604 19th Street NW, Washington DC, DC 20009Ranked #20 overall in Washington, D.C. hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I was prepared for the typical boutique hotel experience -- small rooms, low lighting, bad service, and great style. This property far exceeded my expectations. - Lovely recently refurbished rooms...
- 2660 Woodley Rd NW, Washington DC, DC 20008Ranked #33 overall in Washington, D.C. hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Was not swept away by this hotel when I was there for AHA in 2007. Not horrible but would not be my choice.Popular with
- 806 15th Street NW, Washington DC, DC 20005Ranked #34 overall in Washington, D.C. hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Sofitel is well located near the White House and Mall. The decor is a little "off" and some elements make it feel like a refurbished Ramada; however, all-in-all a...Popular with
- 2350 M Street NW, Washington DC, DC 20037Ranked #69 overall in Washington, D.C. hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great location near the restaurants on 14th street. The hotel itself is fine. Definitely an older Westin and has an older atrium-style hotel feel to it. Rooms are typical Westin...Popular with
- 2019 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC, DC 20006Ranked #81 overall in Washington, D.C. hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Gorgeously ornate hotel, located a couple blocks from George Washington University. Art deco feel and a nice bar, the hotel is quiet and sophisticated, but not above a little fun.Popular with
- 1111 30th Street NW, 1000 29th Street NW, Washington DC, DC 20007Ranked #92 overall in Washington, D.C. hotelsHotel Class: 3