Restaurants for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Washington, D.C.
Recommended for You
- 12915 Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC, United StatesRanked #92 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurants2 reviews
Cute spot! Perfect food and wine, huge space for events and a private room!Popular with
- 31517 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC 20036Ranked #3 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurants20 reviews
I stayed up in Dupont Circle once for a conference this great little bookstore was on my way into town. It's been years since I was there and I was...Popular with
- 43301 M Street Northwest, Washington D.C., District of ColumbiaRanked #11 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurants12 reviews
Passed by the first time since the line was way too long so stopped by Georgetown. Then walked all the way back and decided I deserved a nice treat after...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 8701 9th Street NW, Washington, DC 20001Ranked #6 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurants
Great food, great atmosphere, great staff!!! Couldn't ask for more!! Well of course i can!!! More food at a lower price!!! :). (in my dreams). I love their small plates!...Popular with
- 91825 14th Street, NW Washington, DC 20009Ranked #6 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurants
Nice bar part way between Logan Circle and U St. They have some pretty good happy hour drink specials. However, their biggest draw is probably their all you can drink...Popular with