Restaurants for Students in Washington, D.C., District of Columbia

1,340 Results
filtered byStudentsX

Pesce

Went here for an excellent anniversary dinner. Small and intimate atmosphere, great seafood, great desserts.

Popular withSpiritualLGBTStudents

Ping Pong Dim Sum

I liked it. Service could step up a notch, but the food is good and very unique for the platform.

The Front Page

Good happy hour option right by Dupont Circle. If you enter from the side facing the metro stop walk through to the back, where they have a second bar, which is a lot quieter, and a much better option if you want to relax with a beer and talk to your friends

Popular withBusinessNightlifeFoodies
  • Other places you might like...

Founding Farmers

Awesome food, some of the best I had in DC. I had a three course meal of southern comfort food, all of which were delicious. Place does get crowded and loud. Supposedly has a great brunch according to the rest of my family (wasn't able to go w/ them).

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Zaytinya

Fantastic food, small plates, lots of fun sharing and trying everything...

Popular withFoodiesLocalVegetarian

Blue Duck Tavern

Amazing food, great service, awesome ambiance. Loved it

Popular withBusinessLocalFoodies

Jaleo

This is a great place to grab a bite to eat before a show, and it doesn't have to be expensive if you plan your choices well.

Popular withFoodiesLocalVegetarian

Ted's Bulletin

Ted's Bulletin is a fun place to grab a burger and a homemade pop-tart. We've been twice and while we've enjoyed ourselves each time - especially the 'adult' shakes - we always leave wanting more for what we paid for. A fun place for a date but not on our list of the best in DC.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetFamilies

Rasika

Awesome is the word, be it for choice of food, taste, presentation or service. Definitely one of the best restaurants I have been to.

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianTrendsters

Capitol City Brewing Co

We always take the train into Union Station, and our first stop is always Capitol City Brewing Co. for a beer and a nice lunch. The seasonal beers are always great and the soft pretzels with house mustard are to die for. Love this place!

Popular withTrendstersBackpackersNightlife

GOOD STUFF EATERY

So while in DC visiting a friend, I made mention that I wanted to stop by Spike Mendelson's burger joint just to try the toasted Marshmallow shake alone. Well, when it came time to even think about going to the eateries on my list, I couldn't remember any of them and I couldn't find the email, so I said oh ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Baked & Wired

Brownies, cupcakes, coffee. Rivals Georgetown Cupcakes in quality and style. Neat little place to hang out. I wish I had all the time in the world to just chill and read books in a city like this.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal

Masa 14

Nice bar part way between Logan Circle and U St. They have some pretty good happy hour drink specials. However, their biggest draw is probably their all you can drink weekend brunch.

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianLuxury

Pizzeria Paradiso

With fabulous pizzas (the name gives it away, doesn't it?) you could be forgiven for thinking that people come here for the food. On the contrary, those pizzas serve their purest function soaking up the amazing craft brews on offer here at this Georgetown institution. With a fabulously extensive list of both draft and bottled offerings, cleverly listed and categorized ...

Popular withFoodiesGreenFamilies

Hard Rock Cafe

Generic Hard Rock food: burgers and sandwiches. Not much of a museum for rock and roll artifacts but a good place to rest when running around downtown D.C.

Popular withNightlifeFoodiesTrendsters

Belga Cafe

Authentic Belgian food and Beer. Better yet a Belgian brunch. 1 block from Eastern Market Metro Stop. Rabbit, duck breast, beef stew, scallops. Cozy, charming.

Popular withFoodiesNightlife

Nando's Peri-Peri Restaurants

Nice place to eat. I didn't know they had Nando's everywhere in the world, so I thought it was a local place. Regardless, they have good food, if a little expensive at times. Don't try the chicken liver though, not the best.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetFamilies

La Tasca

I've never been in Spain, but I really like this restaurant!

Hank's Oyster Bar

Great food, great atmosphere. Definitely a great hangout for the DuPont circle crowd. Had scallops and oysters...amazing!

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Matchbox

The way I love their bread pudding!!! The best in town! Brick oven pizza, salad greens & sauvignon blanc! Yes! ...Great ambience & service overall!

Popular withTrendstersDesign