Restaurants for Students in Washington, D.C., District of Columbia

1,345 Results
filtered byStudentsX

La Tasca

I've never been in Spain, but I really like this restaurant!

Hank's Oyster Bar

Great food, great atmosphere. Definitely a great hangout for the DuPont circle crowd. Had scallops and oysters...amazing!

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Whole Foods Market

This is my shopping place. You get everything you need here. From organic foods and local grow products and everything you will ever need for your groceries. The parking is free too which you don’t get in most shops in DC.

Popular withWellnessFoodiesVegetarian

El Centro DF

El Centro is fairly new but they've already established themselves as one of DC's best Mexican restaurants. I ate downstairs in their underground tequileria section, which also serves food but has a long bar as well with a number of talented mixologists mixing up tequila cocktails (there are other drinks available as well, but it's hard not to go for ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalNightlife

Matchbox

The way I love their bread pudding!!! The best in town! Brick oven pizza, salad greens & sauvignon blanc! Yes! ...Great ambience & service overall!

Popular withTrendstersDesign

Lincoln

Very nice restaurant specializing in small plates. I went with a group and tried a variety of different plates and though they were all pretty good. I especially liked the North Carolina Trout. I would definitely go back.

Popular withFoodiesBusiness

Oyamel Cocina Mexicana

I came here with a party of 7 and we got a really nice window booth. We ordered everything on the vegetable part of the menu. There were only two things on it that not all of us could eat: the papas al mole have nuts and someone was allergic, and the refried beans were made with chicken stock. The ...

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianAdventure

Potbelly Sandwich Works

The slogan says it all -- good vibes, great sandwiches -- definitely the place to go for a great lunch. They also have excellent cookies, shakes, etc.

Cafe Citron

I love, love, love Citron! I came here a couple times for salsa night, and always had a blast dancing upstairs (even though I'm not the most talented dancer). The crowd is a cool, international mix, and there are always a ton of people dancing. Great place to come to with your girlfriends!

Popular withNightlifeTrendsters

Rosa Mexicano - DC

Pomegranate margaritas = blended, icy, alcoholic goodness. Lively atmosphere that isn't at all stuffy. Tequila shots in trios. Large vats of fresh guacamole (ok, I gist. They aren't vats, but they are massive bowls). Good for dates, after-work happy hours, or large groups alike.

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesTrendsters

We the Pizza

When I moved to DC from New York a few years ago, I kept missing my NY style slices. So, enter We, The Pizza. Aside from the killer pies, we serve housemade sodas, delicious wings, salads and Italian subs. But be sure to save some room for dessert, our salted caramel gelato is the ultimate game changer

Ping Pong Dim Sum

This ultra trendy Asian food hangout exudes a younger than PF Changs sort of vibe, and the food isn't bad, although not quite gourmet quality. Nice happy hour offerings

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesOutdoor

Fogo de Chao

Awesome..... Carnivores welcome ... Sorry no take out

Thai X-ing

Fixed priced meals only. This converted row house takes you into cozy rooms for an intimate meal on one of the three floors. We went on vegetarian night, which also included a fish dish. Prices were reasonable for what we ate, and the food was excellent (for someone who is a non-vegetarian, that's something!)

Popular withVegetarian

Pearl Dive Oyster Palace

This brilliant upscale seafood shack is the the love child of New Orleans and New England. One of the best meals I have had in a very long time. These guys serve up great cocktails and very high quality seafood. Everyone at our table raved about what they ordered and we sampled liberally from each other's plates. A few highlights... ...

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters

Room 11

This is one of my new favorite DC restaurants. My best friend took me here after saying it would remind us of our Paris days, and she was totally right. The inside of the restaurant is small (try to avoid rush hour), but there is plenty of space on their outside patio, set up like a traditional Parisian sidewalk cafe. ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters

Meridian Pint

Great eats upstairs (for brunch, lunch or dinner) and a hopping bar downstairs. Their beer menu is significant and well thought out, with a little something for everyone whether you're into IPA's, stouts or copper ales. Seating is usually competitive but sufficient, and there's plenty of standing room for the late comers. There are even a few bar games around ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersNightlife

Art and Soul Restaurant

Popular withDesignFoodiesLocal

Amsterdam Falafelshop

Great falafel place in Adams Morgan! You can pile up on toppings, such as delicious eggplant, tomato salad and tahini sauce. Highly recommended!

Popular withVegetarian

Commissary

Great ambiance, friendly bartenders. Food is good and the price is right.

Filter restaurants by Cuisine