Washington, D.C. Restaurants
- 1575 7th St Nw, Washington, DC 20004Ranked #64 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurants
Dinner was great. We shared the guacamole and had drinks to start - enjoyed the white wine Rosa sangria. I had the shrimp brochettes for dinner and the shrimp were...
- 23300 Wisconsin Ave Nw, Washington, DC 20016Ranked #65 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurants
Fantastic Latin American restaurant in the Cathedral Heights area. Their guacamole is excellent and they give you an endless supply of chips and homemade salsa. I highly recommend the fish...
- 33000 M St Nw, Washington, DC 20007Ranked #74 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurants
Good for brunch. The buffet style takes a little getting used to. If you get the pink lemonade you can split it between 3 other people by watering down with...
- 45252 Wisconsin Ave Nw, #3, Washington, DC 20015Ranked #94 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurants
This is a staple of the area. The breakfast menu is food and not too expsensive. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, done! For lunch there are a lot more options for wraps,...
- 61739 N St Nw, Washington, DC 20036
One of D.C.’s favorite brunch spots is especially glorious in warm weather, when you can eat alfresco in the ivy-clad brick sanctuary out back. The global-inspired, yet regionally sourced menu...Popular with