Washington Mayfair Hotel
Member Reviews (2)
- Washington Mayfair HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 7First to ReviewMay 24, 2013
Great location in between Hyde Park, Green Park, Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus. Rooms are small but nice. Right across the street from a slew of restaurants and pubs. Plus don't forget to stop by the Geo F Trumper on Curzon for the best old school British Grooming products
Good!788 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Ambiance96% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- Food68% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- RoomFor only 64%, the bathroom was ok.