Washington Square Hotel
Member Reviews (2)
- Washington Square HotelFirst to ReviewNov 19, 2012
The guys here couldn't do enough for my daughter & I, as we arrived weary and hungry after our mega-flight from Singapore via Dubai. We scoffed pizza from the recommended legendary local Ben's, while watching the July 4th Fireworks from our window. The room was pure NYC: tiled bathroom, clean, comfy beds, all 2 mins or so from shops, subway and such good pizza. The team gave directions, did printing at the last minute, cheerfully served breakfast, and confirmed that this gem will be our home base next time we hit NYC!
Very Good!1312 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Hotel99% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.