My favourite place in Bangkok for sure. Be prepared to climb up to the top for a stunning sightseen of the historical city.
Restaurants near Wat Arun
- 10.15 mi36-38 Soi Pratoo Nok Yoong, Maharat Road, Rattanakosin Island, Bangkok 10200, Thailand0.15 mi from Wat Arun
Got tipped off by this place by the head concierge at the Sukhothai. While the Thai & European menu wasn't the most remarkable, the setting with views over to the Temple of the Dawn were splendid.
- 20.84 mi
- 30.66 mi
- 40.66 mi
- 50.66 mi
- 60.66 mi0.66 mi from Wat Arun1 review
Great food, friendly staff, reasonable prices (most food around 100 THB, 3USD) all located close (but not too close) to Khao San Road. Skip all the bland crap on Khao San and escape the droves of tourists to dine with locals. Try the crispy catfish with papaya salad and Tom Ka Kai. This place is THE BEST! If you're in ...
- 70.66 miBangkok, Thailand0.66 mi from Wat Arun1 review
- 80.97 mi2 โรงพยาบาลศิริราช พรานนก, ศิริราช, Bangkok Noi, Bangkok, Thailand0.97 mi from Wat Arun1 review
I tried the outlet at the airport. I had chicken Basil, Thai Ice Tea and Coconut. Price is reasonable but taste is average.
- 90.66 mi
- 100.76 mi
- 110.84 mi
- 123.09 mi
- 132.44 mi
- 143.63 mi68/1 Soi Langsuan Ploenchit Road, Bangkok 10330 Thailand3.63 mi from Wat Arun6 reviews
Excellent molecular Indian spot housed in a converted colonial building. Good atmosphere, inventive food and attentive service. I prefer it over molecular giant Alinea but I'd also be equally happy with a good plate of mattar paneer. A great experiential dining option that you likely won't find anywhere else on the planet.Popular withLuxuryFoodiesLGBT
- 152.03 mi233 South Sathorn Road, Khet Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 Thailand2.03 mi from Wat Arun5 reviews
The place to go for an elegant atmosphere and really good thai food. The restaurant chain is like an ambassador of the thai food with cooking schools, recipe books and packaged food even sold in markets. Pricy comparing to street food but it is must goPopular withFoodiesBusinessNightlife
- 162.76 mi
- 173.29 mi20 metres off Convent Road (in Soi Pipat 2), Bang rak 10500 Thailand3.29 mi from Wat Arun
The food is a bit hit or miss at this fusion spot but the atmosphere is excellent and the staff are incredibly friendly. I'm not in love with it but worth a stop on a longer visit just to have variety.Popular withFoodiesLuxuryLGBT
- 182.3 miMandarin Oriental Hotel, 48 Oriental Avenue, Bang rak 10500 Thailand2.3 mi from Wat Arun
Finest dining for French cuisine in bangkok. Wear your jackets or they will find one for you. Overlooking the Chao phra ya river from the top floor of the mandarin oriental hotel is remarkable with the finest wine champagne selections. Personally i find the menu a bit boring and i always get home hungry after finishing the little beautifully decorated ...
- 193.4 mi
- 203.26 mi