Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Adventure Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
User Reviews (4 Reviews)
- WaterColor Inn and ResortMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewDec 24, 2013
Southern grandeur meets island charm at this refurbished Gulf Coast retreat among sand dunes. Camp WaterColor caters to kids with nature walks and craft activities, while adrenaline-pumping activities include paddle-boarding and kayaking. After an action-packed day, gather together for a beachside bonfire or movie night inside a rustic boathouse.
Outstanding!204 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location95% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. 89% satisfied guests.
- BeachBeach is lovely. Appreciated by 89% of guests.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.