- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
User Reviews (3 Reviews)
- Waterfront Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotelCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8Nov 22, 2012
An older hotel located in Jack London, it has its charm. The decor is nautical themed, color patterns are orange browd wood, complemented with a shade of blue (ocean). Amenities aren't all that great and it does get noisy with the train tracks being close by, but it does have a great view of the harbor and sunset.
- Waterfront Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotelFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
This hotel was just OK. After not being able to get a room at the Marriott, Courtyard, or Parc55 in San Francisco, I stayed here.
The trains seem to go by every 15 minutes or so and you can hear the gates go down, the alerts go off and sometimes a train horn blowing. Made for a very difficult night of sleep.
Outstanding!1049 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location97% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Bar and Beverages88% thought the wine selection was excellent.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- Food70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
About Waterfront Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel:
Dining options at Waterfront Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center
There are 143 guestrooms at Waterfront Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer voice mail and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 20 per day
- Pets: US$ 35 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.