Totally worth checking out. Strangely, the pictures of this place from far away do it absolutely no justice, it's a beautiful structure/art piece. Very out of the way but fascinating. The tour gives you some great historical background (btw, you have to pay to take the tour to go into the Towers, which is really the whole point of going). ...
Restaurants near Watts Towers
- 10.48 mi
- 24.04 mi15500 S Broadway St, Gardena, CA 902484.04 mi from Watts Towers
This is probably the most authentic Italian food I have had in the LA area compared to what I had in Italy. The caprese has great mozzarella cheese, but the tomatoes lack flavor. Everything else was amazing though. Loved the spaghetti carbonera, the funghi pizza, and the gelato. The tiramisu was also delicious, but the one we had was full ...Popular with
- 34.96 mi
- 43.84 mi811 S Long Beach Blvd, Compton, CA 902213.84 mi from Watts Towers
Kevin Bludso, of Bludso’s BBQ, the drive-worthy takeout window in Compton, has gone Hollywood. His new joint on La Brea is significantly sleeker, but the food—fall-apart-tender Texas-style brisket, smoky and sweet baked beans, tangy mac and cheese—is just as good. And at the new spot, you can get your spare ribs with a mint julep pulled from the tap.Popular with
- 53.29 mi
- 63.44 mi
- 73.71 mi4030 Gage Ave, Bell, CA 902013.71 mi from Watts Towers2 reviews
My favorite Mexican place in LA. The first thing they bring you are the tortilla chips with three of their signature mole as a dressing on top. Most meals usually come with soup as a starter. The soup at La Casita Mexicana is no joke. It's always hearty, usually bean or rice based. If you're not careful, you CAN get ...
- 84.6 mi1130 West Redondo Beach Boulevard, Gardena, CA, United States4.6 mi from Watts Towers1 review
All-you-can-eat Thai food? Yes, please! It's a regular restaurant with a fairly extensive menu of standard Thai food at average prices. But for a few hours during lunch and dinner, they serve up many of the same delicious items as a buffet! It's all very good, but you'd better like your food spicy -- and rightly so, if you know ...
- 93.43 mi
- 104.52 mi6857 Somerset Blvd, Paramount, CA 907234.52 mi from Watts Towers2 reviews
I love it
- 112.54 mi
- 122.75 mi3052 East Florence Avenue, Huntington Park, California2.75 mi from Watts Towers1 review
Great shaved ice. A strip mall's hidden treasure. Get off the 710 and enjoy.
- 134.03 miEatalian Cafe, 15500 Broadway, Gardena, CA 90248, USA4.03 mi from Watts Towers1 review
-Surf & take lessons -Collect shells -Go fishing *** most of all, take photos and make memories of your vacation
- 143.54 mi2570 Slauson Ave, #A, Huntington Park, CA 902553.54 mi from Watts Towers1 review
If I hadn't been in the area to get my car serviced, I would've never eaten at this place. It's definitely THE hidden gem of Vernon. It was my go-to spot whenever I needed my car serviced or fixed for several years. I love their kitschy umbrella decor along with their food. Try their penang curry, various curries and pad ...
- 154.68 mi15707 S Vermont Ave, Gardena, CA 902474.68 mi from Watts Towers
Yeah, this is real Hawaiian. Nothing fancy at all, it's even located in a bowling alley. When I was told we were going to Gardena Bowl for Hawaiian food, I thought the "bowl" stood for the dish you eat soup or rice out of. Nope. It meant bowling! I was taken here by someone who knows Hawaiian food well, having ...Popular with
- 162.84 mi3216 E Florence Ave, Huntington Park, CA 902552.84 mi from Watts Towers1 review
"Dirty crave You see these donuts? Baby, I'm your slave I'll let you whip me if I misbehave It's just that no donut makes me feel this way (Take 'em to the chorus)" - Cravenut version of "Sexyback", Justin Timberlake Tony's Donut House offers Cravenuts, their version of the cronut. Starting at $1, Cravenuts are way more economical than the ...Popular with
- 171.46 mi3100 E Imperial Hwy # 3005, Lynwood, CA 90262-3202, United States1.46 mi from Watts Towers1 review
For all you Taco Lovers out there this would be the place to be for $3 you get a whopper taco plate of food. They never skimmed out on the meat and everyone seemed to love it. Look for it inside Grand Central Market!Popular with
- 181.57 mi11215 Long Beach Boulevard #1010, Lynwood, CA1.57 mi from Watts Towers1 review
I had their mole' and it was alright. The customer service was SO nice tho. I really liked how personable they were. They guy said if I didn't like it come back and let him know and he'll try to fix it but it wasn't that it was bad. I'm just not used to the flavor. My beau liked it... ...
- 193.6 mi
- 207.59 mi700 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900177.59 mi from Watts Towers
Great food and service and the food is aplenty. really enjoyed it all. they have a great brunch menu and feeds you well especially providing bread. you can ask for jam and add onto it for free if you ask. they also have sparkling water provided if you want. it is complimentary.Popular with