Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor595 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 95%.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 93%.
- BeachBeach is lovely. 89% satisfied guests.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 69% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad. Only 68% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel52% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a sauna. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities.
There are 4 guestrooms at The Wave Manhattan Beach. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.