Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Wellington hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Conveniently located and adorned with beautiful architecture, the Museum Hotel is a great choice for any season.Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Wellington hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Absolutely loved this place... the rooms were just adorable and the staff was incredibly sweet! Great Value! <3 Wellington AND Gourmet StayPopular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Wellington hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
This is no longer the Duxton, its an Amora hotel chain, which is owned by a Thai thus the picture of the royal thai family in the lobby. For Wellington,...Popular with
- Ranked #4 overall in Wellington hotels1 review
Excellent location! Located near the waterfront which you be able to get to places like Frank Kitts Park, Cuba Mall (Street) and Te Papa Tongarewa (Museum). Just below you have...
- Ranked #6 overall in Wellington hotels1 review
Great location - a stone's throw from a plethora of restaurants, cafes, and bars, a 5 min walk to Te Papa Museum and the waterfront and a 20-30 min walk...
- Ranked #5 overall in Wellington hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
I stayed in a private en suite room with my boyfriend at the time. It was nice and clean. The staff was nice and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay...Popular with
- Ranked #8 overall in Wellington hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
very nice hotel specially for 67NZ$ (50USD). kind of upscale very nice rooms parking (very impotent if you traveling with a CAR) quite and 2-3 minutes walk from downtown and...Popular with
- Ranked #7 overall in Wellington hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
as we where here it was under a different hotel-chain. so it only can be better. nice to have an indoor pool and to be a little outside the center....
- Ranked #9 overall in Wellington hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
funky hotel, nice rooms, centrally located
- Ranked #10 overall in Wellington hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 2
This was our first night in Wellington and this motel was a nice option. for the second night we transferred to downtown hotel. It was clean quite good breakfast and...