Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
User Reviews (2 Reviews)
- Wentworth MansionFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Mansion is the operable word here. If it’s doubtful that you will ever own a mansion, splurge for The Wentworth. The parlor suite with its dazzling chandelier with ropes of crystal and fireplaces spells m-a-n-s-i-o-n.
Hollywood celebrities are now discovering this one-of-a-kind Victorian gem. (Lips are zipped as to who, when.) Should you or your’s qualify for a corporate discount, the ticket price is less than you would imagine.
The Mansion is enjoying high occupancy so book as far in advance as possible. Also there are corporate buy-outs. In August and January you can find the best rates. (I prefer autumn, myself.) Another value-conscious scenario is that guests can savor a three-course dinner for $42 at Wentworth’s fine dining restaurant, Circa 1886. Guests now take their complimentary, made-to-order breakfast at Circa 1886. Everyone looks forward to the nightly wine and hors d’oeuvres from there, as well. As for me, the last time I stayed here I woke up and had no idea where I was. London? The masculine décor –hmm, who was he?Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
Outstanding!291 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Bar and Beverages93% thought the wine selection was excellent.
- Room91% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.