Selected Categories: Sushi

Katana

This is one of my favourite Japanese places to eat while in LA. Food is spectacular, as is the wine and cocktail selections. The place has a really cool ambience too. Highly recommend.

Sushi Park

Everyone in LA has their favorite sushi- I've got a few, but sushi park is the place I recommend most to visitors to the city because it has a bit of everything you are looking for in LA sushi experience: no atmosphere, in a strip mall, west coast fish like albacore you can't get anywhere else and dishes like hand ...

Crazy Rock N' Sushi

They have a lot of specialty rolls to choose from!! I was pretty overwhelmed by the menu...I ended up ordering 6 different things. The sushi pizza was interesting and everything else was great. Good portions and their prices are unbelievable! I definitely will go back for more sushi here.

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesBusiness

Sushiya

Great sushi and lots of fun and creative rolls. Sit outside and people watch right in Sunset Plaza

Nishimura

This tiny restaurant is home to some of the best and most creative sushi and sashimi in LA.

Umai Sushi

Popular withTrendstersLGBT

Yabu

Excellent sushi quality, but for the price to taste ratio, this place is rather expensive. I paid about 50 dollars for 4 pieces of sushi. However, I must admit that the food is excellent if you have the $ to spend!

Popular withBudgetFoodiesBusiness

Yoshi's Sushi

If you are my friend, you probably already know how much I love sushi. I checked out a new find in WeHo and was at first hesitant from the photos I saw online, but was pleasantly shocked at the quality of the sashimi. Don't let the appearance shock you as the rolls here are killer. Try the blue crab roll, ...

Popular withLocalFoodiesStudents