West

170 N Church Ln, Los Angeles, CA
West

• West

We had brunch here on Sunday. The view was amazing. You can see all of west LA. The food was very good and well prepared. I had eggs with a side of thick strips of bacon.

• West

I ate here when I stayed at Hotel Angeleno, I had brunch after checking out, and really enjoyed it! I had a custom egg white omelette and it was made perfectly. I love that brioche toast is an option in addition to the standard toast options. The potatoes that come with the breakfast items are really crispy on the outside, which I love. Service is great, and you also get a great view from up here on the 17th floor!

Tip: If you come here for a meal and aren't staying at the hotel, just get validated and your parking is covered.

DRINKS:
    Came here for drinks before and fancy! I love the lounge area. They were really comfortable couches especially when I came after work, I could had fallen asleep.They have TONS of wines. Love Wine.

SERVICE:
    Great service!
    The valet was even nice to me. Yes!
    Came in and sat in the lounge area and the waitress asked for my drink and was fast. Loved the service and the bar was not crowded at all (not that kind of lounge) so I was able to get drinks if I wanted to immediately get it.

AMBIANCE:
    Beautiful view of the city. This place is hidden so when you enter it, it's really like you're at the top bar. The view was gorgeous. It's a very elegant place.

PARKING:
    Valet only - I think it was $25 overnight and less than that for a few hours.
    If you join the membership, free valet. :D

OVERALL:
    Wonderful place. Coming back for drinks!

121 people visited West