West Plaza Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!684 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 91%.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 71% of guests mentioned it positively.
West Plaza Hotel features a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This Wellington property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Additional property amenities include currency exchange. This is a smoke free property.
There are 102 guestrooms at West Plaza Hotel. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones. LCD televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: NZD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.