Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Westgate Lakes Resort & SpaSep 13, 2013
This place is a timeshare, but people who don't own can still stay here. There is a lot to do here as far as water activities. There are several swimming pools throughout the resort and several lakes. There are older buildings and newer buildings for the rooms. Obviously the newer ones would be nicer. The rooms have a kitchen and bedrooms depending on what type of room you book. There is a resort fee. I booked mine through Costco Travel, so I don't know how much the resort fee is because mine wss already included in the hotel price.
This hotel is super close to Universal Studios. Great location with stores to get to. This is a great place for families who want to do stuff around this resort and eat in and cook in the room!Recommended for:Family Travelers
Good!2698 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 93%.
- Location81% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsNice grounds. 81% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building55% thought the facilities needed updating.