Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 73%Business Travelers
- 73%Luxury Travelers
User Reviews (5 Reviews)
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach ResortMember ofAdventure TravelersArt & Design LoversOct 15, 2013
The Westin is a big resort across the street from Media City. The Palm prevents waves from hitting the beach making it a very calm place. The area is near the marinal and the walk in that direction, but there's a lot of construction in the area, so guests might end up cabbing it, even to the metro which is not that far away, but not that scenic of a walk right now. The Westin itself has pools crisscrossed by bridges that make for a big resort feeling right on the gulf. The rooms are light colored and modern with i-pod docs and soft bedding, and large decks with views of the gulf and the palm.
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach ResortJan 13, 2013
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort is one of the top resorts in Dubai. It offers top notch quality service and facilities. It is located just opposite the Media Center and on the other site of “The Walk”. You have great access to the Jumeirah beach, with the uniqueness that it is the only part of the beach, without any waves due to the Palm Jumeirah. It is a big property, where they are right now renovating one of the towers. The original one that was built in 2004 is not up to date anymore. It is estimated to be finished by March 2013. The Westin also offers the longest pool of Dubai, which is nothing compared to the outdoor area. The arrangement of the facilities is really thought through and nicely done as was the fitness center.
Outstanding!2220 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Food94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 93%.
- Location92% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Beach87% appreciated the clean beach.
- Hotel Building82% said the facilities were very new.